ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 Attendance? Who is going??

I will be sporting my NU visor again. Paul is going to make me buy the pops for this act of treason.
Everybody Loves Raymond Traitor GIF by TV Land

Driving from State College on Friday because we are visiting friends along the way. Grabbed a couple of seats in section 120 before I knew where the PS section was. But if past tournaments are any indication, there are additional PS fans scattered about all the sections.

Unfortunately the pending storm has made us reconsider driving from State College tomorrow (and we can't go today). So I have two tx in section 120, row 11, on the aisle, available that I just posted on StubHub for considerrably less than comparable tx are advertised for; but anyone on this Board can have them at face value. Good seats, down low. Mobile tx, easy to transfer.

Unfortunately the pending storm has made us reconsider driving from State College tomorrow (and we can't go today). So I have two tx in section 120, row 11, on the aisle, available that I just posted on StubHub for considerrably less than comparable tx are advertised for; but anyone on this Board can have them at face value. Good seats, down low. Mobile tx, easy to transfer.
Hey Blue!

Thanks for hooking up Brother Ron

Good news is snow will stop by morning. Hopefully most of roads will be plowed early Saturday AM
I'm 40 miles NE of AA, and it's snowing hard right now.

Two hours west in Grand Rapid (where my son lives) there is nothing at all. Not even rain.

Edit, started 20 mins after I posted. But not bad at all.

Last edited:
Checked my weather app and it says 6-10 inches in Ann Arbor. And “that’s not what she said”.
You are growing on me Madden...top Hawk so far over js....keep up the quality! Speaking of Hawk posters whatever happened to Chief? Was their weirdness of some kind like Jammenz or what?

Reactions: jmadden1998
Won't be able to follow much between the MN State and Juco Natty tournaments happening.
Somebody correctly assess "FLEEING!" when a wrestler leaves the surface to avoid being scored upon, for me.

Club has 3 semifinalists and the Juco has 3 AA's, in the hunt for the non scholly title (but behind). I gotta sweep the porch before I kick back in the rocking chair.

Reactions: creamery freak
I have not been in snow for decades. Up in my hometown on the Oregon Coast they recently had six inches of snow and I was so bummed I wasn't there to enjoy it. I would have been out there making a snowman like I did as a kid the few times it snowed there during my childhood : )
If you want to see some snow, you don’t have to go as far as Oregon. I got a text message today from a friend who lives in Lake Arrowhead. They got 7’ of snow and he’s still trapped inside his house! It’s probably going to be a few more days until the roads are cleared enough so that he can drive out.

PS. I was going to go to the CA state tournament on Saturday, but I was concerned that the Grapevine and Tehachapi passes would get blocked and I wouldn’t be able to drive back.

Reactions: Psalm 1 guy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT