ADVERTISEMENT

Better call Saul final season begins April 18th*

I wonder if there will there be a sequel set after Breaking Bad. I haven't watched the last season or two of BCS because I got tired of watching a season and then waiting so long and forgetting the storyline before the next season came out, so now I'm waiting until it's all over before watching it all.

My guess is that if they don't kill Kim off and instead she and Jimmy split then that will set things up for a sequel set after Breaking Bad.

Another show that I've never even seen one episode of and probably didn't miss anything
This afternoon I was thinking of finally finishing reading Moby Dick after feeling a slight pang of guilt that I mostly Cliffs noted it back in freshman comp. Thanks to Mary's insight, I will not bother, since I probably didn't miss anything.

When is season 5 available on Netflix? I'm behind the times here.
Us too...paying for Netflix makes us unwilling to pay for new content elsewhere. While some may scoff at the show chatter...bingewatching has become the #1 thing that my wife and I do to combat the grief of losing our daughter 4 years ago.

Unlike the old days day and time are irrelevant. Watch as much or little as you want. And by following the recommendations in the other thread we have latched onto entertaining stories which keep us engaged. Braking Bad, El Camino and Better Call Saul have served us well. I even went out of my way on a trip west to get a car wash at the set in ABQ for the hell of it.

Masterpiece Theater it ain't... and we don't care.

Reactions: aworsnup and Pocky
see post #9 in this thread
Oofff! Me so dumb

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT