ADVERTISEMENT

Manny Diaz may have clinched no 1 defense for regular season

PA college fan

Jun 26, 2001
Unless Michigan holds OSU to 96 yds total offense, PSU should be no 1 on ESPN Defense for regular season.

223 yds/game— ridiculous 800 some rush yds all yr given up, 48 sacks, three shutouts and I’m only recognizing 13 points and 17 points to OSU and Michigan (the extra TD at end of each game was due to bad coaching decisions). Came within a holding call of flipping OSU game

We Are Dancing GIF by Penn State

Reactions: NedFromYork
Ya.. but remember the geniuses that said our DT's were too small

Fan boards... A great place to be misinformed.

Unless Michigan holds OSU to 96 yds total offense, PSU should be no 1 on ESPN Defense for regular season.

223 yds/game— ridiculous 800 some rush yds all yr given up, 48 sacks, three shutouts and I’m only recognizing 13 points and 17 points to OSU and Michigan (the extra TD at end of each game was due to bad coaching decisions). Came within a holding call of flipping OSU game

Wasn't it JF who said PSU was too small up front last year?
Last year he did. He also stated many times the job Losey did correcting that but the miscreants here that decide what to ignore and what to overstate do just that, ignore and overstate.

Does he have any bonuses in his contract for things like this?
I don't think Diaz's salary or contract is made public by PSU. They have that weird "state-related" status so they can choose what to release and I think they only ever give details on Franklin's contract but not any of the assistant coaches.

Reactions: Westcoast24
Ya.. but remember the geniuses that said our DT's were too small

Fan boards... A great place to be misinformed.
In the two games that really counted, we gave up 418 yards rushing to Michigan. We did much better against tOSU but MARvin-HARRison-JUNior killed us.

We did limit WVU who had a very good running game. And, note, if not for a loss on a hail mary pass, would have ended up with only three losses this year.

In the two games that really counted, we gave up 418 yards rushing to Michigan. We did much better against tOSU but MARvin-HARRison-JUNior killed us.

We did limit WVU who had a very good running game. And, note, if not for a loss on a hail mary pass, would have ended up with only three losses this year.
We gave up 418 yards rushing to scUM??? Really??? Given that scUM only gained 287 yards total against PSU and it's impossible for Passing Yards to be negative to the tune of -150 yards.... I call bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
We gave up 418 yards rushing to scUM??? Really??? Given that scUM only gained 287 yards total against PSU and it's impossible for Passing Yards to be negative to the tune of -150 yards.... I call bullshit.
He's talking about 2022 as you likely know--actually maybe you're the only one that doesn't

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT