ADVERTISEMENT

Barkley looks explosive but the NYG look like a smoke bomb

creamery freak

Jul 26, 2014
Saquon looks like his old self but unfortunately so do the Giants. To bad he wasn't traded while he's still got an opportunity to shine.

Reactions: bdgan
Saquon looks like his old self but unfortunately so do the Giants. To bad he wasn't traded while he's still got an opportunity to shine.
If coaching is the main reason teams win and lose (like I read on here so much) why do the Giants still suck with their fifth coach since 2016? It takes way more than just a coach and the Giants organization doesn’t have it. Oh yeah, and Daniel Jones sucks.

If coaching is the main reason teams win and lose (like I read on here so much) why do the Giants still suck with their fifth coach since 2016? It takes way more than just a coach and the Giants organization doesn’t have it. Oh yeah, and Daniel Jones sucks.

I watched the start of the game. Daniel Jones either sucks, or the staff is asking him to do something he isn't able.

He started running, but it was almost leisurely and without any motivation. Came up a half yard short on third down. The announcer rightfully called him out. He most certainly could have gained that half yard just by running to the green in front of him.

Daniel Jones gets way too much blame...he's had absolutely no help especially with that OL--see Saquon with that line

But, yes, Saquon looks healthy and quick,

Reactions: creamery freak
Giants don't look awful

Don't get me wrong--they're not going to win the division or anything but they look better than they have recently

Reactions: OaktonDave
A little bit but it still wasn't as bad as last year. Yes, the bar is low.
It was when Jones played last year….nothing could be as bad as the Giants last year with their backup QB….that was embarrassing.

And Daniel Jones strikes again…chance to tie the game and he throws a horrible pick the end zone. Someone needs to remind him he’s in a contract year.

Barkley almost single handed willed them to that win. On a side note the Michigan tackle, Taylor Lewan should get 10 false starts a game. That guy moves constantly on the line when he is supposedly set.

Reactions: marshall23
Barkley almost single handed willed them to that win. On a side note the Michigan tackle, Taylor Lewan should get 10 false starts a game. That guy moves constantly on the line when he is supposedly set.
I saw that too.

I think the Cowboys are making the Giants look like world beaters. Dallas aside from Micah Parsons 2 sacks looks especially terrible on offense.

I think the Cowboys are making the Giants look like world beaters. Dallas aside from Micah Parsons 2 sacks looks especially terrible on offense.
Dallas has a solid defense. Their offense is beyond pathetic. Dak Prescott might be the most overrated QB in the league...hell, he might be the most overrated player not just QB

Reactions: creamery freak
Daniel Jones gets too much grief IMO. He finished 17-21 with 2 TD and a QB rating better than Tannehill for the game. Yeah, he had a bad pick and also lost a fumble but the O-line could have done a better job of protection (sacked 5 times).

Jones was clutch on the last TD and 2-pt conversion for a comeback win. And gotta love what a healthy Saquon can do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT