ADVERTISEMENT

Bama Vs Michigan Semifinal Thread

Wilson's block there was a killer. Still first down but that yardage was huge. Break for Bama

So unnecessary. He just went all in for it when Corum could have set him up to block him cleanly and gotten 3 or 4 more yards instead of losing yardage on the penalty.

Reactions: LandoComando
Okay maybe I shouldn't have had as much faith. Great play by Wilson. Redeems himself for the dumb block. Need a big goalline stand.

Good Flat route on that TD. We run that with a TE some, but you get a speed advantage doing it with the WR.

Wilson definitely makes up for the penalty. Big catch and then the TD.

Do Astros fan still claim that title and celebrate it?
If so, do you think they believe it was all worth it?
Michigan doesn't care what anyone else says or does if they win a title. Ideally Bama, Texas or Washington prevent that.
You are disagreeable just for disagreeing. Let's try this. On a cloud free day the sky appears to be blue.

I will say...this is why the committee put in Bama....to give us a great game and we got it.

I was going to bash Harbaugh for leaving Morgan in when I first saw it but he did the right thing and it still almost screwed them

If it was earlier, I'd probably agree with you. Under a minute, seems risky to put a cold guy into a hot game. Bama punter just kicking the ball with height and I guess some English on it.

The time outs by Michigan there were...weird.

If it was earlier, I'd probably agree with you. Under a minute, seems risky to put a cold guy into a hot game. Bama punter just kicking the ball with height and I guess some English on it.

I mean, you're clearly right based on what happened. I would have gone to someone else though but clearly there's risk there for the reasons you said.

Don't understand the TO situation at all

Reactions: lazydave841
This isn't the exact same case with the Michigan kid, but I hate when teams even bother to field punts when it is late in the game when they don't need to field the punt.

You make a good point. Put him back and then just clear out. The 2nd to worst thing happened with a strong possibility that the worst was almost a reality.

Early OT discussions. Make sure you are on same page to not give up safety

Reactions: lazydave841
Bama’s defense looks like the Eagles. Half hearted effort. Poor tackling. Just overall sloppy play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT