ADVERTISEMENT

Bama Vs Michigan Semifinal Thread

I don’t care if they win. They are still cheaters that should have all their wins vacated over the past 2 seasons.
One thing is for certain. We are not up to par on the OL. I would love to be able to push around an elite opponent. We had Olu, who is elite, but the rest of the line was merely ok.
They are and always will be known as cheaters. The Houston Astros of CFB.

Bama isn't running the ball enough. McClellan has 5 rushes for 46 yards.

Michigan is doing what they do well: dictating game flow. They too probably aren't running enough.

Milroe is probably the weakest QB Saban has had in quite a while.

Watching the game we’ve nicknamed him squirrel. He’s like a squirrel in the middle of the road- I’m going left…no right.. no left… no….until he’s flattened and run over.

Bama needs to get their O line in order and hope their QB can suddenly become more observant and decisive in the second half or Michigan is moving on.

Reactions: PAgeologist
You look at Michigan’s lines and then ours. Their OL is just long and built with that rectangle frame....rocks. Ours are heavy and immobile.

The Michigan Dline is a game changer on the interior. We have smurfs.

It's not just WR that JF has missed on recently, but interior DL is just average.

Reactions: psu00
You look at Michigan’s lines and then ours. Their OL is just long and built with that rectangle frame....rocks. Ours are heavy and immobile.

The Michigan Dline is a game changer on the interior. We have smurfs.

It's not just WR that JF has missed on recently, but interior DL is just average.

True. Plus, I can’t remember the last time I saw a Penn State team come out with as much fire, emotion, and crisp play in a game.

They are and always will be known as cheaters. The Houston Astros of CFB.
Do Astros fan still claim that title and celebrate it?
If so, do you think they believe it was all worth it?
Michigan doesn't care what anyone else says or does if they win a title. Ideally Bama, Texas or Washington prevent that.

The Bama QB is so shaky and indecisive. Hold the damn ball. Put your head down and run north/ south.

Luckily Michigan misses the FG.

Reactions: PAgeologist
I don't mind it as long as it's called evenly and doesn't affect the play.

I believe Bama shuffled their OL on that drive. Noticed Proctor was at RT. McLaughlin wasn't at C. Believe 77 was.

Consistency is all we can ask for from the referines in today's game.

Reactions: lazydave841
Sloppy play by Bama recently. They get bailed out by their FG kicker.

If they stopped getting stupid penalties and had a QB who could make quick decisions, they’d have run down much more clock and maybe put the game away.

I feel OT coming here.

Sloppy play by Bama recently. They get bailed out by their FG kicker.

If they stopped getting stupid penalties and had a QB who could make quick decisions, they’d have run down much more clock and maybe put the game away.

I feel OT coming here.
They need to stick with that power run game. Leak a TE out if they need a pass.

But now D needs to step up.

Reactions: psu00
Wilson's block there was a killer. Still first down but that yardage was huge. Break for Bama

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT