ADVERTISEMENT

Bama Vs Michigan Semifinal Thread

Michigan Dline won the LOS most of the night, including that 4th quarter. That interior is nasty. Meanwhile, JFs media team has to show these dumb weightlifting videos of Van Den Berg squatting 800lbs or whatever. All style, no substance

Reactions: psuno1 and ram2020
They are cheaters and should not have been in this game, but Franklin and company need to look at this blueprint from this game (minus special teams.) Simple misdirection plays on offense to get the ball to your playmakers (hope AK can be creative) and a stout interior d-line that held up vs a gigantic Bama OL.

They are cheaters and should not have been in this game, but Franklin and company need to look at this blueprint from this game (minus special teams.) Simple misdirection plays on offense to get the ball to your playmakers (hope AK can be creative) and a stout interior d-line that held up vs a gigantic Bama OL.
I get the hate but that was a damn good game. I wish all playoff games were that competitive

Michigan Dline won the LOS most of the night, including that 4th quarter. That interior is nasty. Meanwhile, JFs media team has to show these dumb weightlifting videos of Van Den Berg squatting 800lbs or whatever. All style, no substance

I don't have a problem with showing those videos; everyone does it.

It's the fact that the kid didn't play 50 meaningful snaps all year that makes it seem...less than spectacular.

Awesome! Michigan really deserves this! To fight through so much adversity and still wind up here is an amazing feat of human resiliency. To be the victim of such an injustice this past year and still bond as a team and fight everyone who was against them is just a joy to watch.

Hopefully that sums up the medias take on a team that got caught ACTIVELY cheating this year and in the past 2 years with zero repercussions yet somehow made themselves the victim. Pure genius on Michigan’s end. They taught a masterclass on how to become a martyr. There’s a law firm I pass on the way home from work and their motto is “Just because you did it doesn’t mean you’re guilty”. They must be “Michigan Men”

Awesome! Michigan really deserves this! To fight through so much adversity and still wind up here is an amazing feat of human resiliency. To be the victim of such an injustice this past year and still bond as a team and fight everyone who was against them is just a joy to watch.

Hopefully that sums up the medias take on a team that got caught ACTIVELY cheating this year and in the past 2 years with zero repercussions yet somehow made themselves the victim. Pure genius on Michigan’s end. They taught a masterclass on how to become a martyr. There’s a law firm I pass on the way home from work and their motto is “Just because you did it doesn’t mean you’re guilty”. They must be “Michigan Men”
Yeah, since when is getting caught cheating adversity?

Pretty shocked Bama melted down in last 4 minutes and OT. The one time you want them to win they choke it away. Their D was pretty dominant all 2nd half then give up a TD drive in crunch time. Figures. I guess karma for that absurdly lucky weasel win versus Auburn.

Bad feeling scUM beats either Washington or Texas. They will probably get 10 sacks.

Thanks Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT