ADVERTISEMENT

Bama - Ohio State CFP Championship game thread

tenor.gif

Day's so f'ing shell-shocked that after the game he's going to say, "all we need is a couple stops... and we're right in it.". Coach.... Coach, the game's over - actually it's been over for some time.... "No, no... we're right there, all's we need is a couple stops.".

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
Never is a long time, but we won’t any time soon.

We aren't in the same galaxy with a team like Alabama. We are a century or more from being able to compete with a team like that. If we ever played them, it would be men against toddlers. Those southern boys play old time tackle football. Not that two hand touch crap like our northern and west coast kids do now.

Those southern boys are TOUGH!!!!!!!!

Reactions: schoolie and psu00
Day's so f'ing shell-shocked that he's going to say, "all we need is a couple stops... and we're right in it.". Coach.... Coach, the games over - actually it's been over for some time.... "No, no... were right there, all's we need is a couple stops.".
I know he’s the WORST, can hardly even win the BIG. He’s not long for the osu job.

Day's so f'ing shell-shocked that after the game he's going to say, "all we need is a couple stops... and we're right in it.". Coach.... Coach, the game's over - actually it's been over for some time.... "No, no... we're right there, all's we need is a couple stops.".
What the hell do you think he is going to say? We are getting our asses kicked and I have no answer and now I need to go in the lockeroom and tell my kids that?

Reactions: Erial_Lion
What the hell do you think he is going to say? We are getting our asses kicked and I have no answer and now I need to go in the lockeroom and tell my kids that?

"We convert on a couple plays and we're right in it..... All we need is a couple stops.... blah, blah, blah....". Priceless, as was that hissy fit he threw on the play he thought was a fumble, but clearly was not even remotely close to a fumble (and that was after he saw the replay?!?!!). Then proves what a complete ass he is by wasting a TO on it so he could further berate the Ref with his inanity.

"We convert on a couple plays and we're right in it..... All we need is a couple stops.... blah, blah, blah....". Priceless, as was that hissy fit he threw on the play he thought was a fumble, but clearly was not even remotely close to a fumble (and that was after he saw the replay?!?!!). Then proves what a complete ass he is by wasting a TO on it so he could further berate the Ref with his inanity.

We aren't in the same galaxy with a team like Alabama. We are a century or more from being able to compete with a team like that. If we ever played them, it would be men against toddlers. Those southern boys play old time tackle football. Not that two hand touch crap like our northern and west coast kids do now.

Those southern boys are TOUGH!!!!!!!!
Only if you consider Bama to be the only southern team.

I don’t think our offense would have scored a point this year against Alabama..

but on the flip side, it’s been a long time since OSU has had a defense thus bad. I think our defense would have held Alabama to under 50 :)

Are we talking about the same Herbie.

He must not have heard him talk about the "physicality of duhO$U"..... which is hard to believe given that he used the phrase about a gazillion times. Keep in mind that Bama put up 621 Offensive Yards without the services of their Heisman Winning, best offensive player, DeVonta Smith, for the entire 2nd half (duhO$U was held to only 341 yards of offense for the game) when considering all this gibberish about "duhO$U's superior physicality". Herbie The Homer is the only person on the planet that saw this awesome "duhO$U physicality" and yet it was his go-to phrase most of the night. LMFAO.

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
Surely Bob you must have found a picture of Herbie after he heard about the Dr. Richard Strauss allegations. Herbie knew there would be harsh NCAA sanctions headed The OSU' s way. Besides the 4 year bowl ban and 25 scholarships lost there would be an open portal on all the active OSU players that would be leaving due to the University breaking it's promise to play for a NC. He also knew the BIG would pile on and steal the OSU's share of bowl revenue and that football at his alma mater would take at least a decade to recover. He knew that sports broadcasters at every OSU televised game would bring it up the scandal for the next 10 years.

I now understand his duress because as a PSU fan I lived it!

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Didn't post anything last night. Was too busy laughing to myself every time Alabama scored. How great is it to watch Ohio State give up 52 points, which probably would have been more if #6 hadn't been injured? Poor Buckeyes. Poor, poor ever-arrogant Buckeyes. Not!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT