ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news coming

Oh my, is this referencing back to the thread where some posters were debating whether or not salt and pepper was considered "seasoning?"

I don't remember who was on what side, but here, I'll settle it once and for all -- 21guns style (except I'll be correct) -- If you put salt and/or pepper on a dish, that dish is now "seasoned" -- And both salt, and pepper, is "seasoning." FACT! :)

If you're at a good steak house, and you ask for your steak "without any seasoning," it won't have anything on it -- Including salt or pepper.

That's as clear, obvious, correct as "the sun rises in the east" -- I'm not sure how there was a debate about that.

Ok, now that that's settled, we can get back to discussing how lame is the OP for dropping his title to try to justify his lameness.
Oh, you are gonna hear from panda. Best to put him on ignore like I did long ago. Panda does not give an inch no matter how wrong he is. I quoted Escoffier on this and panda dismissed him.

Oh my, is this referencing back to the thread where some posters were debating whether or not salt and pepper was considered "seasoning?"

I don't remember who was on what side, but here, I'll settle it once and for all -- 21guns style (except I'll be correct) -- If you put salt and/or pepper on a dish, that dish is now "seasoned" -- And both salt, and pepper, is "seasoning." FACT! :)

If you're at a good steak house, and you ask for your steak "without any seasoning," it won't have anything on it -- Including salt or pepper.

That's as clear, obvious, correct as "the sun rises in the east" -- I'm not sure how there was a debate about that.

Ok, now that that's settled, we can get back to discussing how lame is the OP for dropping his title to try to justify his lameness.
I'll take that!! Thanks!! from me. BTW heading that way to Wolfcreek 1/4 come on down and join us!!

I would think CJF has a press conference today, wouldn't that be the time to release any bad information if it effects the bowl game??

That said, I find this part of the tweet troubling? Why even go there?
Can confirm @YahooForde report on Joe Moorhead and UConn. While flattered by rumors, he has no interest in leaving Penn State right now

Reactions: Nashville Lion
I would think CJF has a press conference today, wouldn't that be the time to release any bad information if it effects the bowl game??

That said, I find this part of the tweet troubling? Why even go there?
Can confirm @YahooForde report on Joe Moorhead and UConn. While flattered by rumors, he has no interest in leaving Penn State right now

It's not in quotes, he may not have even said it.

Reactions: cigarowl
My Lord Fair, thank you for sharing. On a side note, My employer wishes me to teach or I should say introduce the younger engineers in our company to establish a "critical" age old experience.
Love ya Fair, I'm with you against all odds.
Some really tough times. My dear wife, Karen, has the baby PSU booties I bought at the ...book store ??.. On College ave years ago. College life was not fun to me, because I was trying to succeed in engineering, with wife & my Tommy, and probably the one to least succeed.

Forget the above muttering and English composition Fair, I'll correct it tomorrow. Love your wife tonight as I love mine.
Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones.
You are a good man step. It's always enjoyable to read your posts here. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you and your family.

OMFG.....we're back to seasoning vs "mineraling" steaks!
Worst. Thread. Ever!

Reactions: artsandletters
The Moorhead rumor seemed to be largely discredited at the time this thread was started.

If no other news breaks, and @cvilleelkscoach doesn't come back and update/specify, then we'll know this was the "news" he was referring to, and he will be confirmed to be even worse how many people on this thread characterized him. I hope there's not any other "bad" news, but for his own sake, some other news better break.

Reactions: Nashville Lion

AMEN! Thank you for the common sense. If only everyone saw things like the rest of us.

I see sluggo has changed his story yet again... so sad. I guess he agrees with me now, but he will argue otherwise. I wonder if artsandcrafts has decided to chime in with a worthless post... Maybe I should take him off ignore and see? If he did, I’m sorry to have subjected you to him.

AMEN! Thank you for the common sense. If only everyone saw things like the rest of us.

I see sluggo has changed his story yet again... so sad. I guess he agrees with me now, but he will argue otherwise. I wonder if artsandcrafts has decided to chime in with a worthless post... Maybe I should take him off ignore and see? If he did, I’m sorry to have subjected you to him.
wrong again, I haven't changed anything, except I find your posts boring.

Ok, some guesses. ...
- Fries forgot to pack his red shirt so he will be forced to play
- Franklin's seat controls on the plane malfunctioned causing it to overheat so he's on the hot seat again
- Barkley was seen eating muffins with Lane Kiffen
- The in flight meal was steak. Some of the players wanted it unseasoned, but the flight attendants put salt on them because salt is a mineral.....player revolt
- JoMo brought two hats on the flight, one PSU one UConn. He'll wear one of them getting off the plane
- Witvoet, Honig, Lemmonier and ONeil are the Rose Bowl officiating crew

If no other news breaks, and @cvilleelkscoach doesn't come back and update/specify, then we'll know this was the "news" he was referring to, and he will be confirmed to be even worse how many people on this thread characterized him. I hope there's not any other "bad" news, but for his own sake, some other news better break.

Re Moorhead, go back and read the OP. He clearly stated it was a player issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT