ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tournament -- Session 2 Thread

I’m perplexed by Facundo’s complete inability to even TRY to ride someone.

The effort just didn’t seem there.

Facundo just did not have anything today. I didn't expect him to win, but I guess I expected a better performance.

Way back when, Cael was asked about Brooks Black, his response was something along the lines of “what shot does he have”?

The same can be said for Facundo, what shot does he have?
The duck under that everyone and their mom knows is coming now.

You’re not a fan of the straight on single with no setup?
I completely expect PSU to do well, likely win NCAA beyond AB/Kerk/Starocci.

But I feel like it will have to look a lot like Iowa’s 2021 win. Just a lot of guys who AA/R12, maybe a single winner. Nothing wrong with that. Lots of one takedown wins. But outside Levi, don’t see dynamic abilities in the other young guys.

We are very spoiled.

But I feel like it will have to look a lot like Iowa’s 2021 win. Just a lot of guys who AA/R12, maybe a single winner. Nothing wrong with that. Lots of one takedown wins. But outside Levi, don’t see dynamic abilities in the other young guys.

We are very spoiled.
Don't sleep on Van Ness, he has a lot of offensive tools. Just needs to add some size to get to the next level.

We are very spoiled.
Well we have 4 returning champs and another guy who is a legit title threat, so I would be quite shocked if PSU only has a single winner in 2 weeks, but it could happen I suppose.

Van Ness and Haines are the most likely to the current young guns to light up the scoreboard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT