ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Session Times

psuflyguy

Mar 23, 2013
My apologies if this has already been covered, but can you fellas tell me the various session times for B1Gs this weekend? I'll be away, but might try to do the old sneaky earbud to listen online thing. Thanks in advance.

Tom's Articles for Monday thread has a link to the times and how to watch.

From the IU Website:
http://iuhoosiers.com/sports/2017/2/6/GEN_1026152339.aspx?path=wrestling

TOURNAMENT Schedule
  • Saturday - March 4, 2017
  • 8:30 AM - Doors Open to the Public
  • 10:00 AM - Session I BTN Plus: Mat 1 | Mat 2 | Mat 3 | Mat 4
  • 4:30 PM - Doors Open to the Public (Arena Cleared Between Sessions)
  • 6:00 PM - Session II BTN Plus: Mat 1 | Mat 2 | Mat 3 | Mat 4
  • Sunday - March 5, 2017
  • 10:30 AM - Doors Open to the Public
  • 12:00 PM - Session III BTN Plus: Mat 1 | Mat 2 | Mat 3
  • Big Ten Championships
  • 3:00 PM - Session IV Big Ten Network | BTN Plus: Mat 1 | Mat 2 | Mat 3

The semis will be in the 6 PM Sat session, but not sure if there is a round of consys before it starts. I'm guessing yes.

https://www.landof10.com/big-ten/20...nships-dates-times-tv-channel-watch-onlineBig Ten Wrestling

The article at the above link states "The final session, which will be the semifinals and finals for some weight classes and just the finals for others, will begin at noon ET." That can't be correct, can it?

Link doesn't work but think about it, some semis are Saturday and some are Sunday? Doesn't pass the sniff test. I've been to BIGs every year since 2011 and the semis are always Saturday night.

Last edited:
Round 1 & 2, Championships, and Round 1, Wrestle-backs are Saturday Morning.

Round 3, Championships (semi's), and Rounds 2 and 3, Wrestle-backs, are Saturday Night.

Rounds 4 and 5, Wrestle-backs, are Sunday Morning. I believe the bonus matches, for 9th Place are Sunday Morning too.

Finals, and Placement Matches, are Sunday Afternoon.

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT