ADVERTISEMENT

Audio replay

Cowbell Man

Feb 2, 2002
Using an iPhone with the Gopsusports app:

does anyone have a better location for replays? The app is a stream from the beginning utility. No FF, pause, rewind. As soon as someone called me while driving, there was no pause of the feed and I could only restart at the beginning. There was no way to get back to the place I left. Seems like there used to be controls.

If you’re playing it in Safari on iPhone, and press the power button to take you to the lock screen, it should keep playing with the default iOS audio controls. You get to scrub the playhead back and forth—though no ffwd/rwnd buttons or the forward/back 15 sec buttons. Not sure, but I seem to recall better controls last year too.

If you use a web browser to go to gopsusports.com, choose multimedia, lionvision, on demand and once playing go to full screen you should be able to at least pause and fast forward then. You pick up some functionality that way that the app doesn’t offer.

Ah. Right. That must be what I was doing before....going thru Safari.

Nice aggregate on the app but wow....that playback functionality sucks.

Thanks for the reminders. I’ll use the website instead.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
I just listened via iPhone this AM and stumbled into fast forward, etc capability. When it starts playing you see a tiny speaker symbol in top right. Randomly touching screen below that icon opens up normal fg/rwd/pause controls in a kind of drop down. Never found it before ...

I just listened via iPhone this AM and stumbled into fast forward, etc capability. When it starts playing you see a tiny speaker symbol in top right. Randomly touching screen below that icon opens up normal fg/rwd/pause controls in a kind of drop down. Never found it before ...
Well that’s a hidden piece of help. It is there. Not that you would know but thanks for the intel.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT