ADVERTISEMENT

[Another] Piazza Suit

What that woman said does not prove it.

what you say does not prove it either

she at least provided a description of the actual event,, based on a more comprehensive video, so her take appears much closer to reality than yours

Reactions: Omar81
Nobody is making excuses asshat. Don't fall for Kline's version that it was intentional. He cares about one thing..money and he'll say and do anything to get it.

Nobody is making excuses asshat. Don't fall for Kline's version that it was intentional. He cares about one thing..money and he'll say and do anything to get it.
Of course those are excuses. I have no idea what Kline says about "intentional" especially because if it was an intentional killing, THE INSURANCE WOULD NOT PAY.

Did anyone here teach, and I mean actually teach, as in a no non-sense discussion(s), about what friends are, and the importance of taking care of each other when out? In case you haven't, you need to talk about:

1. Friends never leave their friends when out.
2. If someone ever leaves you behind they are NOT your friend and you need to make immediate changes in your "friend" structure. They do not get second chances.
3. This means, but is not limited to: no passing out at parties and having someone from your group (2 or more) left behind; no hooking up with a stranger for a quickie; no leaving anyone from your group for any reason ever!
4. Never go out (out being a party, etc. where craziness can happen) without a group. Yes, a group can be just two total, your child and one friend.
5. Make sure your friends feel the exact same way or choose different friends. This requires that they actually discuss this with friends before going out them to parties, etc.

One thing is clear to me...The Piazzas never had this discussion with their son.

How old are you?

what you say does not prove it either

she at least provided a description of the actual event,, based on a more comprehensive video, so her take appears much closer to reality than yours
Well the judge did not buy her description.. Your buying doesn't matter doesn't matter

Not sure how I came across this Facebook Page (Truth Be Told, Beta Theta Pi facts), but has anyone seen anything in the news surrounding the information below that was posted yesterday? Apparently the information on that page is all generated by court documents. Trial delayed indefinitely? No wonder everyone continues to plead to drastically reduced charges. It has to cost them a fortune to keep going!!

- In November 2018, Judge Brian Marshall ruled to suppress illegally obtained text evidence.
- Whereby Shapiro twice requested reconsideration from Judge Marshall and was twice denied.
- On December 21, 2018 the OAG appealed Judge Marshall’s order to the Superior Court.
- In advance of the first scheduled trial date, the prosecution coerced 1 defendant to plead “open” and 16 to accept plea deals. 6 defendants were accepted into the ARD (Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition) program.
- The April 3, 2019 trial date has been delayed indefinitely until the Superior Court reviews and rules on Judge Marshall’s decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT