ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely no discipline, no poise.. My coaching grades for The Looney statistician.

Rip_E_2_Joe_PA

Jun 9, 2002
I stood by this guy for a decade now, right? Here's his grades for this season.

We lost the coaching battle.
We lost the poise battle.
We lost the knowing where we're supposed to be battle.
We lost the play calling logic battle.
We lost the clock battle.
We won the costly penalty battle by screwing up every positive thing that happened.

From discipline comes poise confidence and execution. Too many times I see Penn State football players execute their own team by getting penalties after their teammates have made a great play.

Enough with the gimmicks enough with the dumbass 4th down calls at inappropriate times. It's enough to drive me to more drinking than I already do. I suppose it's that way with a lot of people now.

We won the costly penalty battle by screwing up every positive thing that happened.

From discipline comes poise confidence and execution. Too many times I see Penn State football players execute their own team by getting penalties after their teammates have made a great play.

Enough with the gimmicks enough with the dumbass 4th down calls at inappropriate times. It's enough to drive me to more drinking than I already do. I suppose it's that way with a lot of people now.
Welcome! 😀

Hopefully others see the light too
Even the national narrative is changing toward reality regarding him

Love the "more than I already do."

Watched sober today.

Drinking now.

Just the way it is....

Reactions: hoflane
The con man needs a one way ticket out of Centre County ASAP. Now back to my Gentleman Jack and later this evening to my Dunwoody.

Reactions: Psubiomed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT