ADVERTISEMENT

21 Guns FRL Shout Out

Hey he's getting attention. I bet he's a pig in shit today & lovin it. Doesn't matter he's played as the fool, finally his "Look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me" approach went national.
They called him a newbie though, must not be aware of the MilesKauffman era?:oops:

This FRL episode reminds me Gunz still owes me a dinner at the tavern and drinks at whiskers. Hey guns I will be in SC Saturday. Can I stop in at the Ale house and get my bet squared up?
Your the guy with all the tatoos right?

Hey he's getting attention. I bet he's a pig in shit today & lovin it. Doesn't matter he's played as the fool, finally his "Look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me" approach went national.
They called him a newbie though, must not be aware of the MilesKauffman era?:oops:
the problem with him rolling in it today is that he will start spitting it out again through his keyboard soon :(

I see a challenge after school coming up
Back in the day if someone looked at you and raised their index finger it meant they choose to fight you after school. If you raised your pinky you accept their offer. If you didn't want to wait you just went at it. Sometimes they let you put on gloves and settle it in the gym. I don't think they let you do that anymore.

This FRL episode reminds me Gunz still owes me a dinner at the tavern and drinks at whiskers. Hey guns I will be in SC Saturday. Can I stop in at the Ale house and get my bet squared up?
Your the guy with all the tatoos right?

I'll be at the Ale House on Saturday night. Show up we'll have a few drinks.

Thanks Dawg! You the man for bringin it up! I "ran over to the mat" with all the info and posted there too!

None of it was premium and somebody else posted if first. Also, Willie, you've been doing this HOW long? And you hold a year long grudge on a weight class disagreement with a MESSAGE BOARD POSTER? REALLY?

Cmon man, you're better than that, lmao.

That's the problem, you think everybody is trying to step on your toes, lmao. YOU have the job, not anyone else. It's YOUR job, YOU get paid to talk about wrestling. OF COURSE i don't know as much as you, it's comical that you were ticked off so much that you went to your coach friend at the WPIAL to ACTUALLY see if I polled the coaches on the weight class of a recruit.

Reactions: Wrassler223
Back in the day if someone looked at you and raised their index finger it meant they choose to fight you after school. If you raised your pinky you accept their offer. If you didn't want to wait you just went at it. Sometimes they let you put on gloves and settle it in the gym. I don't think they let you do that anymore.
I lift my pinky to YOU "PURESCURVE" for a contest: Not wrestling, mind you, but drinking. Beers at Whiskers! My treat!

I lift my pinky to YOU "PURESCURVE" for a contest: Not wrestling, mind you, but drinking. Beers at Whiskers! My treat!
Whisky for me, usually sitting along a river at night fishing for flathead catfish. Don't drink and drive anymore. What ya doing son, calling someone out today of all days?

Whisky for me, usually sitting along a river at night fishing for flathead catfish. Don't drink and drive anymore. What ya doing son, calling someone out today of all days?

Who said anything about driving amigo? Cabs work just fine! I'm with you on the river at night, fishing thing too: Bars are crowded and I played too many of them when I was a working musician, lmao.

I'll drink with any of you, with the exception of el jefe, and B. Fenchak.

Willie, do me a favor: You're a writer, you can do this. Do some historical research, go to Ames again, talk to all your contacts, and write a piece on Chris Taylor, my wrestling idol. Serious, do a piece for Flo, I'll read it. Yes, I realize OTHER writers have done it too, but you can hang with them.

Do a novel on Chris Taylor. You're a writer, write a novel.

I'm a musician, I've written thousands of songs, had a few of them done by signed artists. You can do this man. Look forward to your book!

Not for this potentially epic thread.

You're like a swarm of flies right to the manure pile.

Congrats on getting embarrassed across the Interwebs. LMFAO.

Thank you! It's because of fans like you, that the payoff is so great at the end.

21 I know you can be out there at times but I find you entertaining...and some on the board make to big an issue over your posts BUT, I have to say FRL smacked you down good..lol
giphy.gif

Reactions: diggerpup
Hey 21, did you go to West Branch?

Damn right. Warrior Pride.

Now I know why you remembered Henry Green vs Jimmy Carr so well. I"m willing to bet a lot of money that you were there.

How did you figure it out?

Last edited:
21 I know you can be out there at times but I find you entertaining...and some on the board make to big an issue over your posts BUT, I have to say FRL smacked you down good..lol
giphy.gif
Listen, I just watched the show, and I laughed my ass off. I literally cracked up about 4 times, from CP and Willie's comments. And yes, I was laughing at myself. They just creamed me amigo!

Here is a song that describes what I do on message boards:

If you "get it" you are already with me, if you don't, that's fine too. Not everyone loves rock music .

Willie, doing more than just recruiting.

He should be writing. He's a writer. He's not writing right now, that's his strong suit. Fiction, short stories, etc...

Takes a big talent to do that, I know that first hand. It's a difficult job, it's impossible to get a break or find a publisher, and the damn job field has shrunk in half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT