ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA's - Day 3 - Match/discussion thread

giphy.gif

I don’t usually root for ASU, but when I do, they’re wrestling Iowa.

Technically it is a violation.
On the hot mic, they acknowledged that he grabbed and held it, but it was okay because he didn't initially try to grab it. Yeah, that's WORSE guys. He was only able to keep that ankle because he caught the shoe as Ayala was slipping away.

Ultimately, no official is going to have the guts to make that call, just like the Suriano headgear pull.

Figueroa really has a great mat position sense. Ayala had a couple of potential takedowns but Richie just knew where he needed to be to get in scoring position.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
On the hot mic, they acknowledged that he grabbed and held it, but it was okay because he didn't initially try to grab it. Yeah, that's WORSE guys. He was only able to keep that ankle because he caught the shoe as Ayala was slipping away.

Ultimately, no official is going to have the guts to make that call, just like the Suriano headgear pull.
Ayala was the second best guy on the mat. Yeah he ran a lot better than Figs, but Figs was the better wrestler.

8n

I will root for ISIS before I root for anything.Iowa after they booed our injured football players
I was in Kinnick Stadium in October 2012 when O’Brien took our squad in there and kicked the Hawkeyes’ butts. BEFORE the game, the fans were incredibly vulgar and disgusting TOWARD MY CHILDREN. Not one person… not a few—MANY.

*Don't anybody talk to me about waving to kids at a hospital.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT