ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA's - Day 3 - Match/discussion thread

Why do guys keep posting this??

Kasak is 10x more likely to wrestle at 157 than he is at 141.

What team has half the board been watching for the last decade? Can we round up Goggles and the rest of this crew and limit the Kasak to 141 posts to one thread that I can ignore?
I am 100% confident we'll see Kasak during 141 in the future.

He'll be warming up behind the bench, because it's not yet his turn. But we'll see him then.

If both Bernie and Kasak win their last match for 3 and 5. We'll need exactly 4 wins to get the record.
Are you sure? I think the scores reflect the bonus points already assuming they both lose. So if you get 10 points for 3rd and 7 points for 5th but the 4th and 6th place points are already factored in because they're guaranteed to get at least that. The way I'm seeing it if they both win it only gets them an extra point each (assuming no bonus which seems unlikely at this point).

j

This should be a mandatory 1 week suspension lmao
It's Barry Fenchak the moron who keeps running for the board of trustees and you can find YouTube videos of him screaming at people for 40 minutes 😂

I missed the Kasak match. Does anyone remember which mat and I'll catch on espn+

Don't confuse 1 flamethrower who half the board has on ignore (and the other half has his past handle on ignore) for "you guys."

This isn't like Ironbird saying something idiotic on GIA and getting 27 likes.
Ironbird never gets that many likes, but fair lol

Reactions: donboy6499
I know this was posted, but can;t find the largest margin of victory in the team race?
1986 Iowa = 73.75 pts.

Are you sure? I think the scores reflect the bonus points already assuming they both lose. So if you get 10 points for 3rd and 7 points for 5th but the 4th and 6th place points are already factored in because they're guaranteed to get at least that. The way I'm seeing it if they both win it only gets them an extra point each (assuming no bonus which seems unlikely at this point).
If Bernie takes 5th and Tyler takes 3rd, we’re at 154.5, absent bonus. One additional placement point each. Four champs is 170.5.

1986 Iowa = 73.75 pts.

Largest margin of victory is more impressive than the points record. Just my opinion.

Any chance the narrative will be that Lovett lost to Kasak on purpose so he could avenge his loss to Parco?

Don't confuse 1 flamethrower who 80% of the board has on ignore (and the other half has his past handle on ignore) for "you guys."

This isn't like Ironbird saying something idiotic on GIA and getting 27 likes.
FIFY

Reactions: El-Jefe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT