ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Big Ten Tournament match, PBP, and discussion thread

Quarterfinal matches:

Qtrs125#6 Braeden Davis#3 Eric Barnett (WIS)Mat 3[Qtrs] 125 — #6 Braeden Davis vs #3 Eric Barnett (WIS) - Mat 3
Qtrs133#5 Aaron Nagao#4 Jacob Van Dee (NEB)Mat 4[Qtrs] 133 — #5 Aaron Nagao vs #4 Jacob Van Dee (NEB) - Mat 4
Qtrs141#1 Beau Bartlett#8 Jordan Hamdan (MSU)[Qtrs] 141 — #1 Beau Bartlett vs #8 Jordan Hamdan (MSU) - Mat TBD
Qtrs149#4 Tyler Kasak#5 Dylan D’Emilio (OSU)[Qtrs] 149 — #4 Tyler Kasak vs #5 Dylan D’Emilio (OSU) - Mat TBD
Qtrs157#1 Levi Haines#9 Trevor Chumbley (NU)[Qtrs] 157 — #1 Levi Haines vs #9 Trevor Chumbley (NU) - Mat TBD
Qtrs165#2 Mitchell Mesenbrink#10 Blaine Brenner (MINN)[Qtrs] 165 — #2 Mitchell Mesenbrink vs #10 Blaine Brenner (MINN) - Mat TBD
Qtrs174#1 Carter Starocci#9 Andrew Sparks (MINN)[Qtrs] 174 — #1 Carter Starocci vs #9 Andrew Sparks (MINN) - Mat TBD
Qtrs184#3 Bernie Truax#6 Layne Malczewski (MSU)[Qtrs] 184 — #3 Bernie Truax vs #6 Layne Malczewski (MSU) - Mat TBD
Qtrs197#1 Aaron Brooks#8 Evan Bates (NU)[Qtrs] 197 — #1 Aaron Brooks vs #8 Evan Bates (NU) - Mat TBD
Qtrs285#1 Greg Kerkvliet#8 Bennett Tabor (MINN)[Qtrs] 285 — #1 Greg Kerkvliet vs #8 Bennett Tabor (MINN) - Mat TBD

**MAT ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE POSTED HERE WHEN ANNOUNCED: https://bubbaland.net/wrestling/Big_Ten_Wrestling_Championships_2024.htm

Kind of nervous with a few of the early matches. Davis, Nagao, and Kasak have tough opponents. Would love to see us go 3-0 with those......I'm thinking 2-1

Quarters about to start!
Go Off Bill Hader GIF by HBO

Really sucks live tv isn't synced with streaming on my laptop. Even my quad box isn't synced with the individual mats.

Going back to the escape...I hate that rule. Barnett gets 30 seconds of riding time with no control bc ref seeing if Davis can get a reversal. It should be 1 and riding time stopped and if he gets reversal it goes to 2...

Going back to the escape...I hate that rule. Barnett gets 30 seconds of riding time with no control bc ref seeing if Davis can get a reversal. It should be 1 and riding time stopped and if he gets reversal it goes to 2...
That's also on Davis to not break away to get his one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT