ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Big Ten Tournament match, PBP, and discussion thread

Good effort at the end for Aaron.....but where is is top game? I thought he was more of a hammer on top. Couldn't even ride Ragusin.

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
I liked Nagaos effort especially after getting rode hard after the initial td. He was in really deep on a couple shots but he has to convert at least 1 of them.

Reactions: Ski
Kasak with almost a perfect first period. If he would’ve finished the shot it would’ve been as good as possible. The big question is if he can get off bottom against Lovett who is an absolute hammer on top

Question answered. He takes neutral. Don’t blame him

Damn. Kasak had him. Should have scored off of Lovetts shot. He cut the corner perfectly but just couldn’t finish it off. I still fell even better about Kasak after that match. He had a few great attacks and controlled the neutral wrestling for the most part I felt

My plan for 157 is to cover half the TV with a blanket so I don’t have to see any of Lewan.
Brayton Lee is no picnic either, though admittedly haven't watched him this year. This is the one time I'm happy BTN+ isn't showing the stream...

Most of these semi matches have been Lewan-esque. He’s the extreme. But these matches have been kind of brutal to watch

Call stalling early and call it often. The sport needs it
Btw …. This includes the Penn state guys

Reactions: Ski
Lewan to SV
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT