ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Recruiting Class Thread

This is why I laughed at the positive posts about Warren last week. He was trending to Jackson State. It is NOT grades. Believe it or not, it is truly Deion Sanders; which makes it more crazy.

Reactions: TheGLOV
The way this kids been acting the last week or so the nickname “nugget” must be referring to his brain.
Perhaps his original choice was PSU and his academics were an obstacle...decided on SEC and when Georgia saw he wasn't gonna qualify there they recruited 3 or 4 other DBs. His behavior might have been an effort to influence Georgia to reconsider....
I'm sure the coaches down there knew "that train had left the station." One of the things we often don't consider here when discussing recruiting is a very big factor...academic progress. PSU and quite a few schools don't like holding a scholarship slot for an iffy student.
I think often a "decommit" publicly is a recruit that has not maintained required academic progress. They save face by decommitting and the school cannot (and should not) comment.

He was obviously playing little kiddie social media games with his tweets during the week. Glad he didn’t come here, seems immature. Go sit the bench in athens
Yeah one day he’ll grow up, then he can be a tough guy on an anonymous message board like you

Perhaps his original choice was PSU and his academics were an obstacle...decided on SEC and when Georgia saw he wasn't gonna qualify there they recruited 3 or 4 other DBs. His behavior might have been an effort to influence Georgia to reconsider....
I'm sure the coaches down there knew "that train had left the station." One of the things we often don't consider here when discussing recruiting is a very big factor...academic progress. PSU and quite a few schools don't like holding a scholarship slot for an iffy student.
I think often a "decommit" publicly is a recruit that has not maintained required academic progress. They save face by decommitting and the school cannot (and should not) comment.

As a junior college transfer, I could see "academics" at PSU; Georgia not so much.

Honestly it's a great situation for Deion. He uses his Fame to get high-ranking recruits to come and play for him. He will constantly be in the news because of who he is giving that school notoriety and causing ESPN to put them on TV. He really doesn't even have to know how to coach because the talent he's bringing in should dominate at that level.

Last edited:
Didn't Neon Deion have something like a 0.0 gpa his last semester at FSU?
e6b927faed4a21901ba3b6bf9630fad4.jpg

Honestly it's a great situation for Deion. He uses his Fame to get high-ranking recruits to come and play for him. He will constantly be in the news because of who he is giving that school notoriety and causing ESPN to put them on TV. He really doesn't even have to know how to coach because the town he's bringing in should dominate at that level.

Yup, just like Prime Prep Academy.

Is A&M still the team to beat for Jeudy? They signed one five star DE yesterday, and are in the mix for another on signing day (two of the top three DEs in the country).

Is A&M still the team to beat for Jeudy? They signed one five star DE yesterday, and are in the mix for another on signing day (two of the top three DEs in the country).

All the crystal balls are still on Texas A&M, but you are right that A&M has 2 of the top 3 DE's in the country committed and signed, and they have a total of 4 DE's committed and signed in this recruiting class. I would be surprised if Georgia lets him back in their class, although they only have 1 DE committed and signed in this recruiting class. And unless he has been secretly keeping in touch with other schools, Penn State has always been the 3rd school. Jeudy graduated from high school, so he is going to early enroll somewhere.

Reactions: NedFromYork
BOOM ! Are you kidding me ? JJ McCarthy and Donovan Edwards in the same UM backfield for the next 3 years. The rest of the B1G has to be shaking. "Who has it better than us" ? Go Jim, Go Blue ! Let the 2021 Revenge Tour begin !
That's why WE deserve better!

BOOM ! Are you kidding me ? JJ McCarthy and Donovan Edwards in the same UM backfield for the next 3 years. The rest of the B1G has to be shaking. "Who has it better than us" ? Go Jim, Go Blue ! Let the 2021 Revenge Tour begin !

Not sure why you come here. Looking for sympathy? Just more highly ranked recruits that go to UM that will get blown out every year by Oh-high-ya.

Why kid yourself?

Last edited:
Psst . He’s an OSU Sheep in Wolves clothing .
Speaking of which, is there a more insecure fanbase in the country than Ohio St? You point out any negative about them on another team's board and they out in force with their panties in a bunch. Then you have I suspect several Ohio St fans posting on boards disguised as fans of another fanbase. Are they just deranged or are they really this insecure as fanboys?

Why does it seem like your team has a revenge tour every year? :rolleyes:

Anyone want to take a shot at comparisons for Deshun Murrell?

He's a really interesting RB prospect, because this staff really excels at developing the position. Hoping to get a homerun threat to go with the current styles currently on the roster. His tape reminds me a tad of Etienne in the way he sees space and hits it quickly. Seems to run really low which helps him with balance and stability.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT