ADVERTISEMENT

2021 PSU MSOC Thread (delayed 2020 season)

Indy got 2 additional corners out of it.
IU grad here. Great game by both teams. My daughter is a PSU grad, so PSU is my 2nd favorite B1G school.

Just want to point out that "Indy" means Indianapolis, or the archeologist with the hat and the whip, but never IU. I've also spoken up when IU fans refer to Penn State as "Penn". Sadly, far too many Hoosiers are unaware of the existence of the University of Pennsylvania.

Hard to believe. Wharton Grads are basically a Who's Who of business leaders from around the world. Sad if true.
Unlike Nittany Lions or Quakers, everyone in Indiana is a Hoosier..

The average person probably doesn't know that Wharton is Penn's business school. Without googling, do you know the universities associated with Sloan, Stern, Ross, Kelley, Smeal, Perelman?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
Unlike Nittany Lions or Quakers, everyone in Indiana is a Hoosier..

The average person probably doesn't know that Wharton is Penn's business school. Without googling, do you know the universities associated with Sloan, Stern, Ross, Kelley, Smeal, Perelman?
With Lombardi they comprised the 1936 Fordam OL known as The Seven Blocks of Granite 🤪
Fordham+Football+Team+1936.jpg

PSU 1 - 0 Umass (own goal)
PSU 2 - 0 Umass - Alex Stevenson
PSU 3 - 0 Umass - Seth Kuhn
PSU 3 - 1 Umass (own goal)
PSU 4 - 1 Umass - Tyger Evans

PSU getting sloppy in the second half, Umass controlled the ball most of the 2nd so far

PSU potential opponent Georgetown won 2-0 vs High Point

Last edited:
PSU 0 - 1 GT
PSU 1 - 1 GT Penalty
PSU 1 - 2 GT
PSU 1 - 3 GT 20 sec to the half, PSU defense stinks
PSU 2 - 3 GT Daniel Bloyou

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT