ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Olympic Trials Results and discussion thread

Would have liked to watch Zain, but I am busy watching Greco and women that I have never heard of before (although it wasn't a terrible match).

Simply a joke missing out on Bo, Zain and Stevenson (although DT was instead of Bo)
Exactly. Not just the women match. Hell I’ve seen two or three women’s matches and a bunch of Greco matches. Wth? lol.

I still don’t understand why Dake doesn’t face the winner of the challenge tournament. Then the winner of that would face burroughs for the best of three.

John smith mentioning he’s a little surprised wick didn’t wrestle this year. Yeah no crap John. Wisconsin was the only school who screwed up the free year lol. Love hearing Smith on commentary.

Wow Dake made that look too easy

Look at those old school singlets on Nate Carr lol. Are singlets unisex now? They look it. Which is cool. Just wondering. It would be a totally different women’s sport with the old singlets lol.

Carr has gotta get stronger. Seems like 165 is in his future. 165 is so stacked tho but you’d have to put him in the top three I’m assuming?

Nolf looked good , but Dake is a different animal, WTF cant believe Oliver beat Yanni. Lets go McKenna!!!!

Exactly. Not just the women match. Hell I’ve seen two or three women’s matches and a bunch of Greco matches. Wth? lol.

I still don’t understand why Dake doesn’t face the winner of the challenge tournament. Then the winner of that would face burroughs for the best of three.

John smith mentioning he’s a little surprised wick didn’t wrestle this year. Yeah no crap John. Wisconsin was the only school who screwed up the free year lol. Love hearing Smith on commentary.

Wow Dake made that look too easy
They're just sticking with mat 2.

Sorry I've abandoned PBP but I decided to just enjoy myself.

That Bo Zahid match was awesome start to finish but especially the finish. And that DT scramble with Dean. Wow. Penn State will have an Olympian at 86kg.
To the Comphy Chair!

Reactions: PSU Mike and tikk10
It wouldn't hurt if NBCSN had a scolling bar telling ppl the other mats were on peacock. A lot of people don't come on the Boards

Reactions: tikk10
Vera looks huge. What was he doing there? lol

Great job by the smaller stefanowitz.

Once again a Greco match?

The great Cuban Greco hope goes down. Pretty bad match there, he looked gassed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT