ADVERTISEMENT

2021-22 Sixers Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
@jmorovich suggested that it was time to retire the 2020-21 Sixers Thread, and start a 2021-22 Sixers Thread, and I concur.

Training camp is about to start for the Sixers, and pretty soon we'll have the opening tap for the season opener.

You can access the 2020-21 Sixers Thread at THIS LINK.

Clap Your Hands, Everybody ...

YESSSSS!!!

FBCC64-B9-6005-44-B3-93-BD-E5-D4-B7097-BC8.gif

@jmorovich suggested that it was time to retire the 2020-21 Sixers Thread, and start a 2021-22 Sixers Thread, and I concur.

Training camp is about to start for the Sixers, and pretty soon we'll have the opening tap for the season opener.

You can access the 2020-21 Sixers Thread at THIS LINK.

Clap Your Hands, Everybody ...
should be an interesting season for us basketball nerds

Lost in all this Simmons nonsense I totally forgot Zumoff retired. Made me a little sad again. Gonna really miss him calling these games. Going to be a bit of a culture shock for the first couple of games. Wishing Kate the best.

Last edited:
That’s a great article and about as damning a piece as I have ever read. Simmons = turd. He will never play for Philadelphia again and he is hurting his own value by sitting out.
I thought Hayes went a little over the top but perhaps this was a reaction to his being sick of the whole charade. Honestly, this is a terrible look for Simmons. I really believe that if he somehow found the will to shoot he’d be another Magic Johnson, with better defense.

Reactions: PSU_Chicago
$33 million is a lot of cash to give up. And he’s under contract for another 3 or 4 seasons? I think the Sixers should let him rot if he doesn’t report. If he’s willing to lose $100 million I say let him.

Reactions: WestSideLion
Well well well….looks like $hit is getting real for Mr Simmons and his camp. Hard to call the shots when you have little to no leverage.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT