ADVERTISEMENT

2021-22 Sixers Thread

Looks like someone realizes they have no leverage and the first mortgage payment on his new LA mansion is due! I’m sure this won’t be awkward at all.

$33 million is a lot of cash to give up. And he’s under contract for another 3 or 4 seasons? I think the Sixers should let him rot if he doesn’t report. If he’s willing to lose $100 million I say let him.
It appears, as of the latest rumor, that he is unwilling to lose 8.25 million.

Yeah this will not end well. The city is against him and so are his teammates very thinly veiled. Hope this is just a smokescreen for it to appear like to those on the outside that he is not the entitled prick that he is.

Reactions: Nitwit
Hopefully he plays well until whatever date in December newly signed free agents become eligible to be traded. That likely adds other offers to the table. And could drive up other offers.

Probably so. If that Pacers deal is still on the table I'd take it and not look back but maybe he's sitting on something even better? We'll see.
I’m hoping this is an agreement to make the trade after 12/15 (or whatever date free agent signings are eligible to be traded). That adds some players to potential trades.

Ben will have to do sooo much to win back the Philly fans but the problem is that he has not shown any reason to believe that he has the ability to do the things needed to accomplish that. He dug this hole. I don’t trust his motivation for a moment and can see him developing an injury once he returns to active status.

Reactions: Nitwit
Ben will have to do sooo much to win back the Philly fans but the problem is that he has not shown any reason to believe that he has the ability to do the things needed to accomplish that. He dug this hole. I don’t trust his motivation for a moment and can see him developing an injury once he returns to active status.
ONLY way he wins the fans back is to fire Lebron’s mouthpiece Rich Paul (which he won’t), say he was given bad advice by Rich Paul (which he won’t), admit he made a mistake (which we KNOW he won’t), and go out and shoot jumpers and 3’s (which we all know he mentally can’t do) so…yeah. He’s gonna be hated in Philly more than J.D Drew wearing a Troy Aikman jersey and a Penguins Stanley cup championship hat while spitting on the Liberty Bell…but good luck Ben!!

The Simmons fluff pieces are non stop. True Philly fans have watched him over the years and know he is overrated. Not worth his contract.

Sixers: Ben…come on back!!

Ben: Ok…

Sixers: GOOD! GRAB SOME WOOD BUB!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT