ADVERTISEMENT

2020 B1G Tournament Session I Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I'm setting this up in advance, I had planned to be around to follow the B1G tournament, and provide PBP. Alas, something came up that I have to attend to, so I'm pretty much out for the tournament. I might be able to jump in during the Semis, or possibly during the finals, but my schedule isn't set enough for me to be able to say for sure in advance. Hopefully, several of you will step forward, and provide PBP. As always, I remind folks to please post scores of matches. As this is a tournament, mat assignments, when a PSU wrestler is on deck or in the hole, etc., are also helpful.

I'll be reading this thread occasionally, to see what's happening in the tournament.

In previous B1G tournaments, I've set up separate Session I, Session II, etc. threads. I'll leave it to one of you to take on that chore. I believe that Session I is the opening round and the quarters, Session II is the semis on Saturday evening, Session III is the consolation semis on Sunday at noon, and Session IV is the finals at 3:30 on Sunday.

To the details:

When:
March 7, 10 am EST

Where:
The RAC, @ Rutgers

TV:
none, until the finals, on March 8th

Video Streaming:
The action will be streamed via BTN+, or via FloPro, for those that have subscriptions to those services

Audio Streaming:
Ironhead's radio PBP will be streamed for free, via GoPSUsports.com. The pre-session show starts at 9:40 am EST, and the action starts at 10:00 am EST. You can access the audio stream at:

https://gopsusports.com/watch/?Live=740&type=Live

Have fun following the action, and discussing it in this thread. Go PSU!

I used to follow scoring and mat assignment on trackwrestling. Can’t find it this year. Probably another victim of Flo (which can be bought for $150). I can still watch matches live on BTN+.

Anyone know if it’s broadcasted on the other radio station? I can’t remember the station name.

Anyone have a link to the BTN+ feed because it certainly is not showing as available when I log into BTN+. BTN+ is one of the most convoluted sites out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT