ADVERTISEMENT

2020 B1G Tournament Session I Thread

Very makes wrestling boring to watch and does not give his best and is never aggressive. He should be benched and let a kid with a heart to compete get experience. The coach at my old HS 1959-62 would never let a plodder like him compete. He once threw in the towel stopping a match where his wrestler staled and refused to compete.

Both of my cousins had back to back undefeated regular seasons but and were aggressive, never wrestling not to lose like Verk. No one would attend Lion matches with 10 Verks.

Please leave. You're terrible and you know less than nothing about this sport. You're a cancer to this board.

Pipher wrestled a good match to get it to SV. At that point you're playing with house money. Shoot your best shot and try and steal one.

Pipher has a ton of heart but another guy who has to find a way to develop some offense. One would think that working with guys like Lee, Cenzo, & Hall (along with Zain, Nolf at NLWC) there would be an opportunity to develop that part of their attack.

E. Wick Default to Indiana (didn't see it). Did anyone?

Never mind (watched replay). He just stepped on the mat, took the whistle, and defaulted (preplanned).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dogwelder
Her football analysis is equally as terrible. Mary should stick to whatever it is that she does that is not posting on internet message boards. Give me 10 Spykers before you give me one Mary.
I never picked up that level of idiocy from her on the football board, but I'll take your word for it.

One take in 3 matches, so next year Howard 125, Barrett 141 Nick Lee 149 and if berge Can't go next year, an open competition at 157.

Alright, everyone chill the hell out. Do not disparage wrestlers. Critique all you want, but let's not pretend we don't know what's coming. Deal with it. Our chances are not that good to win. If you can't handle that reality today and in two weeks, walk away. Celebrate our wrestlers and leave it at that.

Alright, everyone chill the hell out. Do not disparage wrestlers. Critique all you want, but let's not pretend we don't know what's coming. Deal with it. Our chances are not that good to win. If you can't handle that reality today and in two weeks, walk away. Celebrate our wrestlers and leave it at that.

I have a feeling that anybody who disparages any of our guys never put on a singlet and stepped on a mat. This is the toughest sport there is and it's take incredible guts to just go out there. None of our guys, or anyone from any team, should be disparaged. Anyone who thinks the kids don't give maximum effort no matter the team is nuts.

I have a feeling that anybody who disparages any of our guys never put on a singlet and stepped on a mat. This is the toughest sport there is and it's take incredible guts to just go out there. None of our guys, or anyone from any team, should be disparaged. Anyone who thinks the kids don't give maximum effort no matter the team is nuts.
I agree. Those that thought Verk or anyone was going to catch lightning in a bottle were not seeing reality. We are what we are and that's okay.

Reactions: Ski
Very makes wrestling boring to watch and does not give his best and is never aggressive. He should be benched and let a kid with a heart to compete get experience. The coach at my old HS 1959-62 would never let a plodder like him compete. He once threw in the towel stopping a match where his wrestler staled and refused to compete.

Both of my cousins had back to back undefeated regular seasons but and were aggressive, never wrestling not to lose like Verk. No one would attend Lion matches with 10 Verks.
Who cares how things were done at your high school way back in the stone ages sixty friggin' years ago?? Get with the times and either shut up or start showing due respect to the Lion wrestlers you supposedly "love".

Last edited:
Watch Brands boys force Lugo to lose to take on Verk in first round of consy.

so am I correct. Verk needs to win one to qualify. Correct.

where are all the falls and tech falls? 125 - we deserved it - brought the action. Tough loss for Verk - he can't afford to get behind if he isn't going to shoot. Thought we were going to have some upper body fun but.. Bo didn't have much O. There are some saying the double collar tie is a stall move. Have yet to see Bo do anything off of that (aside from trying to wear out his opponent). Regardless, I think the opponents have our two guys scouted pretty good and halts their O. Here is to the consi's! The bright side is that it gives us more action to watch!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT