ADVERTISEMENT

2020-21 Premier League thread

Crazy that West Ham, sitting at 14th in the table, has a better goal difference than Liverpool in 1st.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Diogo Jota fired a hat-trick as Liverpool recorded an emphatic 5-0 victory over Atalanta BC in Champions League Group D.

The Portugal attacker continued his hot streak by claiming his fourth goal in four games after 16 minutes, converting via a subtle dink over the home side’s goalkeeper in Italy.

He added a second ahead of the break when he controlled a ball into the area and slammed in at the near post.

The Reds then scored
three times in the opening nine minutes of the second half, with Mohamed Salah finishing superbly after running most of the length of the pitch to reach a ball forward from Curtis Jones at an Atalanta corner.

Sadio Mane then got in on the act with a magnificently executed finish from a Salah pass before Jota claimed the match ball by rounding the goalkeeper and slipping home.

Liverpool 5

Atalanta 0 on Tuesday! Nov. 3rd.

Nobody reported here?

Hmmm,.......

But should they lose to Man. City, some people will post it immediately.

Must be Biden supporters.

LOL!!

;) :p;)

Diogo Jota fired a hat-trick as Liverpool recorded an emphatic 5-0 victory over Atalanta BC in Champions League Group D.

The Portugal attacker continued his hot streak by claiming his fourth goal in four games after 16 minutes, converting via a subtle dink over the home side’s goalkeeper in Italy.

He added a second ahead of the break when he controlled a ball into the area and slammed in at the near post.

The Reds then scored
three times in the opening nine minutes of the second half, with Mohamed Salah finishing superbly after running most of the length of the pitch to reach a ball forward from Curtis Jones at an Atalanta corner.

Sadio Mane then got in on the act with a magnificently executed finish from a Salah pass before Jota claimed the match ball by rounding the goalkeeper and slipping home.

Liverpool 5

Atalanta 0 on Tuesday! Nov. 3rd.

Nobody reported here?

Hmmm,.......

But should they lose to Man. City, some people will post it immediately.

Must be Biden supporters.

LOL!!

;) :p;)

Bored-Russell-Westbrook.gif

• Haha
Reactions: LionJim and TheGLOV
Arsenal 0-3 Aston Villa.
Hello darkness, my old friend.....

Mikel admittedly stated that this was the worst performance by an Arsenal team under his watch. I thought days like this were behind us, but it looks like there's still a lot or work to be done just to avoid disasters like yesterday.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Hello darkness, my old friend.....

Mikel admittedly stated that this was the worst performance by an Arsenal team under his watch. I thought days like this were behind us, but it looks like there's still a lot or work to be done just to avoid disasters like yesterday.
In their last four PL matches Arsenal have scored zero goals from the field. (They got a PK against Man U.)

They’re a broken team. No fix this year.

Weird season so far, with a lot of teams doing better than one would expect, and some a lot worse. I expect Liverpool to finish on top but it could be a fight.
Yep....We are all over the map. I love seeing smaller clubs at the top of the table if Man U isn't there....good on em. As frustrating as this season has been for me thus far, the league itself has been entertaining as hell.

Reactions: LionJim and TheGLOV
Really looking forward to the US-Wales game on Thursday. Will be a very young team out there, but so much potential.

Reactions: stater02
Give my Villans some credit. They look like world beaters so far this year! Great to see Martinez get a little revenge as well!
You’ll be able to watch Aston Villa this weekend. I’ll try to make a point of watching them, as well.

This weekend’s games on NBC and NBCSN:

Saturday 9:55 Aston Villa-Brighton, NBCSN
Saturday 12:30 Manchester City-Spurs, NBC
Sunday 11:25 Leeds-Gunners, NBCSN
Sunday 2:10 Reds-Leicester City, NBCSN

The Liverpool-LC match has real potential. Here’s the table:

If you’re betting men, put money on Arsenal getting shut out.

Last edited:
You’ll be able to watch Aston Villa this weekend. I’ll try to make a point of watching them, as well.

This weekend’s games on NBC and NBCSN:

Saturday 9:55 Aston Villa-Brighton, NBCSN
Saturday 12:30 Manchester City-Spurs, NBC
Sunday 11:25 Leeds-Gunners, NBCSN
Sunday 2:10 Reds-Leicester City, NBCSN

The Liverpool-LC match has real potential. Here’s the table:

If you’re betting men, put money on Arsenal getting shut out.

Nice. I have Peacock so I have been able to catch quite a few games this year. I was able to watch a lot of their games during the Championship "dark years" thanks to hesgoal.com.

I don't bet on sports anymore. I blame Penn State.

Reactions: TheGLOV and LionJim
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT