ADVERTISEMENT

2020-21 Premier League thread

I didn't think my Gunners played that bad, actually. They were beaten by 2 great goals and a team that took their chances. Something Arsenal doesn't do very well as of late. Looking at the table tho...woof. Not pretty.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Edit:

Liverpool 4-0 against Wolverhampton is pretty damn impressive.

Reason for Edit: it’s best to be as clear as possible in every post so that the context carries over when you’re quoted downthread.

Last edited:
Gunners looking bad once again, against Burnley, no less. Xhaka getting a red in the 2nd half didn't help.

Relegation here we come. I'll say it again.... Until Kroenke is out, it's a downward spiral.

This is me and @Alphabets. Replace the word "please" with "goal" and it's spot on.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Wolves-Chelsea 1-1 at 74’. Good match.

The Chelsea keeper Mendy has given up three goals from open play (i.e., not penalty kicks) in 13 matches. Unreal.

Wolves just missed a point-blank gimme. Good gracious me, you’ll never see an easier opportunity.

Wolves penalty kick at 81’. Going to VAR. Overturned. Good call.

Last edited:
Liverpool takes a 1-0 lead with a goal at the 26 minute mark. Shot by Salah (I think) hit a defender which put a lot of spin on it, and it curved just inside the post. GK had no chance after the deflection.

Tottenham (Son) answers at the 32 min mark on a counter. Seemed offside in real time, and replay seemed to indicate it was. VAR is checking, and they decide he was onside, so 1-1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT