ADVERTISEMENT

2020-21 Premier League thread

I have Peacock free with xfinity, so I guess I’ll get EPL matches live. No Seinfeld though. 😡

If there had been a poll on the final score of Liverpool-Arsenal, I’m guessing that 3-1 would have gotten the most votes. I haven’t the ability to analyze matches the way Todd and Erial do so I was just hoping Arsenal could steal a point in an away match.

I’m going to have to explore Peacock, as apparently I have it as part of my package.
Explore Peacock and Ted Lasso on Apple TV....two must haves for EPL fans. I may watch the entire season again of Ted Lasso....it's awesome.

The League Cup is about as exciting to me as the Motor City Bowl...I’ll watch it and whatnot if nothing else is on, but it’s pretty much pointless (until you get to about the semifinals when teams figure they might as well try to win it if it won’t hurt them in other competitions).

On the other hand, one of my favorite soccer weekends of the year is the 3rd Round of the FA Cup, when the Prem and Championship teams enter and get some great matchups against minnows.

I wonder if NBC is moving away from Peacock, as, to my surprise, there are five games on basic cable this weekend.
  1. Everton-Brighton on NBCSN Saturday at 9:55
  2. Leeds-MC on NBC Saturday 12:30
  3. Wolves-Fulham on NBCSN Sunday at 9
  4. MU-Spurs on NBCSN Sunday at 11:25
  5. Reds-Aston Villa on NBCSN Sunday at 2:10

Reactions: TheGLOV
Leeds-MC 1-1 at 79’. Just turned it on and, boy, Leeds is a rough team. Reminds me of QPR of five or six years back.

Some really bad passing by Leeds. I got a feeling that City will get it into the net. 84’ now.

Beautiful sequence lead to a Leeds breakaway, worst shot ever, right into the keeper’s feet. 88’.

+3.

Leeds very tired. Boy, Leeds got a yellow, should have been straight red. Subsequent free kick from the sideline just inside the center line into the box was brilliant, right into a point blank header, good save.

1-1 full time.

Last edited:
United are garbage. Spurs might score 10.

That red card however, is exactly why most Americans think soccer is played by a bunch of pu$$ies. Soccer and American football are becoming a laughing stock.

I’m guessing that I’m the only Aston Villa fan on the board. We are taking the league champs to the woodshed right now. Young Ollie Watkins with the first half hat trick!
Everyone is an Aston Villa fan when they play Liverpool. I’d like to see Klopp in the locker room at the half, though. Liverpool can definitely get a point here.

First, they stole our lunch then they shoved it down our throats!

OWNED we were.

Congrats to them and to coach Klopp, WTH man?

Maybe the team is MORE worried about catching COVID-19 then playing or trying to win the game.

So much for making history today but; in one way, we surely did!

OUCH!

Reactions: Alphabets
How else is Kroenke going to pay for his 5 billion dollar stadium in LA? It was a necessity.

p.s. he's a complete scumbag and arsenal will never be arsenal until he's out.

Reactions: LionJim and TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT