ADVERTISEMENT

2020-21 Premier League thread

Thus Spoke Mainer

Mar 6, 2012
Dates for 2020-2021 revealed.
r731463_2_1296x1296_1-1.jpg

Reactions: TheGLOV
This feels like one of those games where Solskjaer’s complete lack of tactical acumen costs them a game.

This feels like one of those games where Solskjaer’s complete lack of tactical acumen costs them a game.
It feels like that squad has zero depth and he has nothing coming in so he runs people into the ground. The backs and midfield are trash when they try work the ball out of the back....trash. Rashford was total sh!t today. Pogba was lazy and careless with the ball. Bissaka for as great as he is at tackling has no left foot at all and next to no skill on the ball....he's just fast and can tackle. Losing Shaw really, really, really hurt this team late. Ole is managing a sub par team in terms of talent...it's that simple. They are a top 4 team, but barely....and the difference between the top 2 and everyone else is massive. I saw Sevilla totally dissect the Wolves and I had a feeling this was going to occur. I wasn't really surprised as if you press Man U high, they turn the ball over consistently.

Yep. Saw that.

Bayern has come back down to earth a little.
Their core of stars has gotten old or retired. They were great with guys like Robben, Ribery, Leuwendowski, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, and others in their prime.

Heck, for years most of those great German National team guys either played for Bayern or Real Madrid.

Their core of stars has gotten old or retired. They were great with guys like Robben, Ribery, Leuwendowski, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, and others in their prime.

Heck, for years most of those great German National team guys either played for Bayern or Real Madrid.

Youth will be served sir.

Probably many future good ones ages 12 - 19 right now on their way up!

Reactions: WestSideLion
A good overview on how the Peacock Premium service will be impacting EPL coverage in the States. 205 matches will be on NBCSN & NBC, 175 matches on Peacock Premium ($5/mo, $50/yr)

Peacock FAQ for Premier League fans: Answering your questions about NBC’s streaming service
Christopher Harris - worldsoccertalk.com - August 29, 2020

Worldsoccer.com is a great place to keep track of State side broadcasts of the various Euro leagues.

As long as the Spurs keep providing their audio stream for free, I think I will save my extra pfennigs for the ESPN+ Bundesliga coverage so I can keep up with BvB.

Peacock Premium is free with my mid level xfinity package.
Bundesliga and PL are great background entertainment while working from home.

ADVERTISEMENT