ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Messiah Open

Kinner loses to Cole Matthews of Pitt 3-1 SV at 141. For any who remember, these two wrestled an exciting match at the Dapper Dan just a few years back in which Matthews beat Kinner 5-4 in another very close match.

Reactions: danoftw
was it me or did Beard look huge for 197? Like he looks so much bigger than last time I saw him.

Sasso vs Lee was great, those 2 are going to be great ones the next 4 years. You have to finish on Sasso immediately or you aren't getting it, he's a witch.

Reactions: donboy6499
Sasso vs Lee was a fun match. Lee looks like he has improved a lot this year in the Minnesota room. He was always good but his leg attacks today looked incredible. Just couldn’t finish on Sasso like most people. Sasso’s scrambling ability is off the charts. This is a rivalry that hopefully continues for the next 4 years. Will be a lot of fun to watch.

Beard looked great even if we didn’t get to see a lot of him. Snacks as well. He is going to be trouble for people on top his whole career. I’m loving the back half of our lineup in the next few years. 174-Starocci 184-Brooks 197-Beard Hwt-Snacks. Looks pretty good to me.

Sasso vs Lee was a fun match. Lee looks like he has improved a lot this year in the Minnesota room. He was always good but his leg attacks today looked incredible. Just couldn’t finish on Sasso like most people. Sasso’s scrambling ability is off the charts. This is a rivalry that hopefully continues for the next 4 years. Will be a lot of fun to watch.

Beard looked great even if we didn’t get to see a lot of him. Snacks as well. He is going to be trouble for people on top his whole career. I’m loving the back half of our lineup in the next few years. 174-Starocci 184-Brooks 197-Beard Hwt-Snacks. Looks pretty good to me.

And maybe Facundo at 165?

And maybe Facundo at 165?
1e650d08-fdef-4547-82e2-3a23e414e86d_text_hi.gif

Okay. I just never thought Shak was bumping to 197.

When you have an Aaron Brooks as a 184 you make that happen , also Shak was 197 just last year, thinking he could eat his way back if that’s the Plan Cael wants. #ToshirtorNottoShirt

Snacks and Beard are winning quite a bit. Anyone have their up to date records. With Brooks, these guys will do very well in the next 4-5 yrs! Throw in Howard, JLee, and Starocci and the next wave is coming. Teske, RBY, Verk, Berge, and Manville say welcome aboard to the third Cael rotation!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT