ADVERTISEMENT

149 to 30?

Go ahead and say what you want to say. I have a masters from Florida State and my wife graduated from FSU as well. She was at the bowl game in 2006 and told me PSU fans were being obnoxious toward them calling FSU thugs and mocking the school's academics. Do you appreciate your entire school's alumni base to be painted with that broad brush from some drunk idiots 13 years ago?

Are you serious? Our entire "school alumni base" was painted with a broad brush because of the Sandusky Scandal, and the Rutgers fans were right there, brushes in hand, doing much of the work. I will say again, and for the final time, other fans were bad, but Rutgers fans were the absolute worst. Then you have the brass to come to this board and say "I have no idea what you guys have against Rutgers." Well, we've told you, and you still try to explain it away.
I should not have come back to this thread. I said I was leaving it last night and I should stuck with that. I understand your point of view and I trust you understand mine, even if we disagree. I will leave it at that.

The combined scores of Rutgers opponents vs Rutgers in the past 3 games, all losses.:eek:
Sagarin ratings indicate App State would be 25 point favorite over Rutgers on a neutral field. But Rutgers would only be a 16 point underdog to Pitt. Ouch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT