ADVERTISEMENT

Zain, Nolf, Cenzo, Nickal

You guys should check out SanSouci's posting history. He is famous for bragging about how his kids are great wrestlers and now the infamous Battle of the Bridge where he challenged another Hawkeye "poster" to a fight.

That is, unless some of you are too busy keeping Lee and Teasdale at the same weight all throughout college ;)

You guys should check out SanSouci's posting history. He is famous for bragging about how his kids are great wrestlers and now the infamous Battle of the Bridge where he challenged another Hawkeye "poster" to a fight.

That is, unless some of you are too busy keeping Lee and Teasdale at the same weight all throughout college ;)
Gavin will be at 133.

Battle of the Bridge? The only story about Hawkey fans on a bridge meeting a rival had a much higher level spiritual element to it. It goes like this...

An Iowa fan was heading south and a PSU fan was heading north on the same highway. When they came to a bridge and had a violent head on collision right in the middle of it!! The cars were totally mangled, but to both of their surprise they each stepped out of their cars completely unscathed!!

In total amazement the Iowa fan turns to the PSU fan and says "This is a miracle, I think this is a sign from God that we should put our differences aside and be friends". The PSU fan turns to the Iowa fan and says "Alright, hold on" He runs to the back of his car and from what used to be his trunk pulls out a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Oh my god, this must be a miracle, this bottle of JD I had in my trunk didn't even break!! This truly must be a sign to put aside our differences and be friends....let us drink!". The PSU Fan hands the bottle to his new Iowa friend, who in turn twists off the cap and takes a couple nice size chugs from the bottle then hands it back to the PSU fan "Here you go friend".

The PSU fan takes the bottle screws the cap back on and tosses it over the side of the bridge into the river below and says " No thanks, I think I'll wait for the police to arrive."

Just curious Chief, what leads you to believe Cenzo can't handle 165. Ringer did it over and over again while "looking" huge. TIA

Just curious Chief, what leads you to believe Cenzo can't handle 165. Ringer did it over and over again while "looking" huge. TIA

Nothing inside...He couldn't make 157 for two opens which is odd for a high level wrestler who probably couldn't wait to show what he's made of to the PSU fans and the country. So if he can't cut an additional eight pounds, tells me the cut is quite a haul (25 or more).

After seeing him this weekend, it made sense. Some dudes just get big quicker on a college weight program . I think he'll be your 65 next year but it's going to be rough for him to keep it.

I see that Sansouci (sp?) is over on HR stating that he feels Retherford is on PEDs and should be tested. Anyone know this guy? Is he being serious or just yanking chains? Also, if you do know him and he's being serious, any chance I could get you to kick his teeth down his throat? I have a few bucks if that helps...

All his posts are entertainment. Can't take him seriously.

Shahur, Cenzo, Cassar, and Suriano look so ripped it is hard to imagine them wrestling at other than their true weight. There isn't any body fat to lose to get to a lower weight.

Cenzo doesn't looked ripped to me. Strong, yes, but not as ripped like the other 3 mentioned.

Reactions: lionlover
Nothing inside...He couldn't make 157 for two opens which is odd for a high level wrestler who probably couldn't wait to show what he's made of to the PSU fans and the country. So if he can't cut an additional eight pounds, tells me the cut is quite a haul (25 or more).

After seeing him this weekend, it made sense. Some dudes just get big quicker on a college weight program . I think he'll be your 65 next year but it's going to be rough for him to keep it.

That's comedy gold right there: It's ok for you to claim that Cenzo will have trouble holding 65, but pure folly for anyone to suggest that it's going to take a long time for Teasdale to first catch, and then surpass Lee in weight, in just 1 year, haha.

That's comedy gold right there: It's ok for you to claim that Cenzo will have trouble holding 65, but pure folly for anyone to suggest that it's going to take a long time for Teasdale to first catch, and then surpass Lee in weight, in just 1 year, haha.

Teasdale has already surpassed Lee in weight. I am going to type very s-l-o-w...Gavin himself has said he is going to wrestle 133 or 141. See the 3:30 mark. Or earlier, when he says he's going to be a Hawk ;)

Or maybe you think Lee and Teasdale, who are best friends, just committed to the same school so they can wrestle the same weight. As for Cenzo, I could be wrong...it happens. Just going with what I see and Cenzo is a hell of a lot bigger than he used to be. Even the Flo guys were commenting on how much he has filled out compared to the last time we saw him. BTW, he went from wrestling 152 his senior year to not being able to make 157 and is now projected at 165. So yea...kids grow.

http://www.flowrestling.org/video/968531-gavin-teasdale-makes-his-college-choice

Teasdale has already surpassed Lee in weight. I am going to type very s-l-o-w...Gavin himself has said he is going to wrestle 133 or 141. See the 3:30 mark. Or earlier, when he says he's going to be a Hawk ;)

Or maybe you think Lee and Teasdale, who are best friends, just committed to the same school so they can wrestle the same weight. As for Cenzo, I could be wrong...it happens. Just going with what I see and Cenzo is a hell of a lot bigger than he used to be. Even the Flo guys were commenting on how much he has filled out compared to the last time we saw him. BTW, he went from wrestling 152 his senior year to not being able to make 157 and is now projected at 165. So yea...kids grow.

http://www.flowrestling.org/video/968531-gavin-teasdale-makes-his-college-choice

What weight will Teasdale be at this year Chief? Zero chance it's any higher than 120.

Of course, if Cenzo can't make 165, our other option is to go with Mark Hall. No decision has been made yet, regarding a red shirt, and I'm pretty certain there is NO sound bite that says otherwise.

What weight will Teasdale be at this year Chief? Zero chance it's any higher than 120.

Dude...he just wrestled 121 in Junior Freestyle and finished second to the best guys in the country. Why would he cut down to 113 again, especially when the focus is on getting bigger?

Reactions: PSU Mike

You may be right Chief but I think he looks like he is about as big as he can get for his frame. Now if he is getting taller than there is nothing he can do, but he did just wrestle 163 and looked good doing it. That gives him 2 pounds to play with considering it was a day before weigh in he may need that. I am more concerned with Nolf being able to stay at 157 for the next 3 seasons than Joseph making 165 for the next 4.

Edit- As for Gavin I will take his word on where he sees himself 3 years from now

Last edited:
You may be right Chief but I think he looks like he is about as big as he can get for his frame. Now if he is getting taller than there is nothing he can do, but he did just wrestle 163 and looked good doing it. That gives him 2 pounds to play with considering it was a day before weigh in he may need that. I am more concerned with Nolf being able to stay at 157 for the next 3 seasons than Joseph making 165 for the next 4.

First world problems. Cenzo is going to be handful at 165 or 174. Thought he was a big dude at 152 compared to some of the other guys he wrestled. Hadn't seen him since last year so the difference was big IMO.

First world problems. Cenzo is going to be handful at 165 or 174. Thought he was a big dude at 152 compared to some of the other guys he wrestled. Hadn't seen him since last year so the difference was big IMO.

your right but that would ruin the Master plan of nolf, joseph, Hall, Nickal, Cassar, nevills in 2017....again as you said First world problem...lol

your right but that would ruin the Master plan of nolf, joseph, Hall, Nickal, Cassar, nevills in 2017....again as you said First world problem...lol

Aww gotcha. I guess I would have to say, who looked like the bigger dude yesterday, Hall or Cenzo? They are both about the same age. I would say Cenzo still has room to get bigger in the arms and chest but he has some tree trunks for legs.

Most of us knew he was going up to 65 long ago, the haters don't want that, so they continue to insist otherwise. IMar is going at 165 Ryan is going to have to redshirt Myles Martin, and I still say it's this year. By the way, MM was man handled today at UWW at his new weight.

Nobody wants any part of 149 OR 157 this year, you will see a glut both at 141, and at 165, as people do whatever they can to avoid both weights.
21 your sure full of youself, Mr JohnDoe Jr..

It is unbelievable his insinuations..lol I mean retherford had a full Redshirt year to lift and concentrate on his body and technique and all he went up is 8 pounds in weight class 141-149. That is not what I would call HUGE Growth...lol As far as getting ripped, after looking at the Cenzo, Rasheed, Cassar Picture it looks like PSU has great trainers that know how to diet and lift the body into being "ripped". When a HUGE chunk of your life is school and working out you can do amazing things with the body. Suriano is already ripped so I guess he must be on PED's before he gets to PSU....What a Joke that guy is
You know Cael is always mailing stuff to his recruits, maybe it's not just pictures of them in a PSU singlet. Just saying LOL

When Cenzo was wrestling 152 his senior year he was cutting zip.

Being wrong is always a possibility, but if Cenzo ever outgrows 165 he is going to make Matt Brown's physique look average.

When Cenzo was wrestling 152 his senior year he was cutting zip.

Being wrong is always a possibility, but if Cenzo ever outgrows 165 he is going to make Matt Brown's physique look average.
Cenzo will be at 165 for at least 2 full seasons starting next year. Has no problem at all making 165....

You know Cael is always mailing stuff to his recruits, maybe it's not just pictures of them in a PSU singlet. Just saying LOL
Mailing them Tognetti Babe pics would be considered negative recruiting against Okie State.

Full dinner at The Tavern, or any restaurant here in SC of your choice, drinks at whiskers pre match too...You're on.

Deal. Confirmed with an Internet handshake.

The bet is Teasdale will not wrestle next year above 120lbs. Are there any qualifiers you want to add?

Reactions: WildTurk
Deal. Confirmed with an Internet handshake.

The bet is Teasdale will not wrestle next year above 120lbs. Are there any qualifiers you want to add?
Not even once? I ask because you know how hs kids like to challenge themselves on occasion.

Same here, but October...I had to sit out my first college wrestling practice because I needed a parent signature on my medical release form.

Reactions: hlstone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT