ADVERTISEMENT

Erickson's Notebook Reveals Deceptions, Possible Crimes

I AINT playing either....you little free jerry tards are all so cute.
"Free Jerry Tard"? Please link or post where you can link that to me. You aren't playing, you're trying to start a "monkey on crack post fest", AND I AIN'T PLAYIN'. Oh, BTW, still looking for that link. It would make a perfect 25,506th post for you.

In all seriousness, if JS was truly framed and is truly innocent (not saying I believe that), and it is exposed as such, then the state of Pennsylvania and PSU are essentially going to cease to exist in their current form.

I don't know about Jerry's guilt or innocence. But I can tell you that the new defense team makes an outstanding Constitutional case on all three sides of the Courtroom (Judicial, Prosecution, and Defense).

There's no question in my mind after talking to someone high on the new Defense team that whether you believe Jerry is guilty or innocent (let me make clear, they think he is 100% innocent), he never had a chance. In fact, after getting more insight as to how negligently and disastrously he was defended, you have to almost believe that his old defense team had no prior legal experience whatsoever, and that includes basic Law School, to believe that they weren't in some way either being threatened, or on the take.

Wonder if Rominger wasn't settling some gambling debts?

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
So you ask for a link and then say you're still looking for that link in the same exact post. Not even a post later, the same post. That is pretty damn rich I'm not trying to start anything at all and I certainly didn't call you out. You on the other hand called me out so take a breath and relax. Either that click on my name and simply hit ignore as you have been around since 2003 and I've done well to ignore you for 13 years now. ;)

Buffalo thanks for the post/insight. If what you wrote above is the case, then who exactly framed JS and why (if the defense team didn't get into this do you have a personal opinion)?

Did they have an explanation for why JS dropped his appeal (in early spring 2009) to the indicated ruling re: V1?? If he was innocent, why not fight that ruling to the end? After all, his life's work was working with kids and that indicated ruling ruined that for him forever.....

Also, what was the motivation from both the defense and prosecution to do all these things they've never seen before? Was it to distract from some other malfeasance?

Thanks

Thanks. With all due respect, I was told some things that I won't repeat here. But I was given some excellent insight. Let's just say, to be VERY polite, something smells rotten to the core.

Concerning your question on the Sandusky appeal, I have had direct contact with the new defense team. This is what was relayed to me.

They obviously feel they have an excellent chance of winning the appeal. They also believe that Jerry is totally innocent. Now of course they would say that because they are representing him. But without getting into detail, they give me the impression that things were done on both sides (prosecution and defense) that they have never seen before in history. In short, I get the distinct impression that they think Sandusky was framed big time.

They told me the appendix to the petition should have gone up on the free Centre County website, but it was too big. Larger than the County server could handle. The Appendix was I believe over 760 pages long, so it had to go on the County’s WEBIA website which is a pay site. If the petition itself wasn't enough red meat to chomp on, the appendix is a treasure trove of new info.

I don't want to give away any of their defense, but I was given a very convincing rebuttal to the repressed memory tactic that the prosecution used. It was one of the rebuttals that may be used by their expert psychologist. And it is hard to argue with. Especially when combined with the fact that repressed memory seemed to be recovered with substantially more clarity after the financial agreements were signed with the civil attorneys.

Remember. Amendola never bothered to use any expert witness to discredit the repressed memory tactic. Many psychologists think it is nothing more than legal hocus pocus. Amendola just stupidly and inexplicably accepted it and moved on.

That's only the tip of the iceberg. There's LOTS more. I was told by someone high on the defense team that they feel this case not only has a better chance of winning appeal than any case they have ever worked on, but any case they have ever heard of. In short, they are extremely confident and extremely convincing.

My own opinion is that because of the corrupt and crooked Pennsylvania politics involved in this case, the appeal is a long shot. But the new defense team gives me the impression that not only do they think Sandusky is 100% innocent (their words), but the United States Constitution was completely and cataclysmically destroyed and mangled in this case. When they explain the inexplicable and extreme Constitutional violations they feel were intentionally and willfully carried out, they make me believe that this appeal at least has some chance.

My prediction: The first victim to blow thru their money will flip against the State in hopes of another bite at fame & fortune. I'm thinking Matt.

Reactions: mbahses
Look, you can say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" all you want, but I can assure you that Desmond Howard is not your friend. Unless, of course, you think PSU deserved the death penalty.

WOW! I knew "dahmus" was one of the circle-jerkers from TOS....but playing BFF with Desmond? Really??

And ChiTown never misses anything in the Twitter world. He must have minions keeping tabs on every crazy conversation in that arena.

"My Aunt babysat his kids"? That's supposed to give him some gravitas?

WOW! I knew "dahmus" was one of the circle-jerkers from TOS....but playing BFF with Desmond? Really??

And ChiTown never misses anything in the Twitter world. He must have minions keeping tabs on every crazy conversation in that arena.

"My Aunt babysat his kids"? That's supposed to give him some gravitas?
ChiTown is the MadMax of Twitter World.

And it doesn't really matter if "most of us don't consider campus polices as cops". In this case, they are fully sworn officers (though I realize that hasn't always been the case). They are not private security or mall cops. They are real cops. Like it or not. I am not even sure if State College cops *have* jurisdiction on campus.

And it doesn't really matter if "most of us don't consider campus polices as cops". In this case, they are fully sworn officers (though I realize that hasn't always been the case). They are not private security or mall cops. They are real cops. Like it or not. I am not even sure if State College cops *have* jurisdiction on campus.

According to Barron, they're "not trained". WTMF is up with this ultra liberal azzhole?

I never claimed they were *good* cops. In fact I have no idea if they are or aren't. But they are *real* cops--with jurisdiction. And that's the only point that counts in the discussion.

Well, Barron is full of shard. That's my point. The guy is some ultra liberal nutcase.

Well, Barron is full of shard. That's my point. The guy is some ultra liberal nutcase.

Yea he's been a complete disappointment so far and I'm not expecting anything more from him.
He can take his ass back to FSU as soon as possible. I don't care if he was a PSU prof at one time,
he's tainted BOT goods now.

Make sure to tell a campus cop that h/she isn't a real cop the next time one is conducting police business.
Geezus......where was Dahmus when I needed him??
Next time one of the OG toadies forces the UP Police to bring me into the station house for a sit-down - to be questioned in their fairy-tale investigation....I'll just let them know they aren't real cops, and tell them I'll just take a rain check. :)

Of all the idiotic toady arguments......in the history of forever.....that has to be one of the most disingenuous we have seen. He has brought TOS's circle-jerk over here......this is the type of stuff that has filled up that board for the last 3 years.

Geezus......where was Dahmus when I needed him??
Next time one of the OG toadies forces the UP Police to bring me into the station house for a sit-down - to be questioned in their fairy-tale investigation....I'll just let them know they aren't real cops, and tell them I'll just take a rain check. :)

Of all the idiotic toady arguments......in the history of forever.....that has to be one of the most disingenuous we have seen. He has brought TOS's circle-jerk over here......this is the type of stuff that has filled up that board for the last 3 years.

and why its dying a slow and painful death.
Lets avoid the rush and just ban them now. :D

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
Look, you can say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" all you want, but I can assure you that Desmond Howard is not your friend. Unless, of course, you think PSU deserved the death penalty.

Wow. You went back three years or so in twitter to dig that up. I salute your tenacity. Hope you learned something about transit or urbanism in the process of wading through the 99% of tweets that are about those subjects to go 3 years back and find these.

I occasionally bring up my history in an effort to explain to those who aren't completely insane that I grew up a huge Penn State fan - that being tough (honest) on CSS's shortcomings (and yes, even Joe's) is not because I'm a Pitt fan or something.

If I'm choosing you guys or Desmond Howard, it's going to be Desmond. Hate to burst your bubble, but he's not actually insane.

Last edited:
Wow. You went back three years or so in twitter to dig that up. I salute your tenacity. Hope you learned something about transit or urbanism in the process of wading through the 99% of tweets that are about those subjects to go 3 years back and find these.

I occasionally bring up my history in an effort to explain to those who aren't completely insane that I grew up a huge Penn State fan - that being tough (honest) on CSS's shortcomings (and yes, even Joe's) is not because I'm a Pitt fan or something.

If I'm choosing you guys or Desmond Howard, it's going to be Desmond. Hate to burst your bubble, but he's not actually insane.

Pipedreams.

Anybody see this?

http://www.wearecentralpa.com/story...sandusky-charges/36152/OMR60AaOYkS9uYlevj0mbA

The timing of this is quite interesting. And it doesn't seem to fit Jerry's MO. The kid would be a little older (16 or 17), presumably physically mature (if he was such a highly rated athlete), and there wouldn't appear to be any months or years long grooming process.

I wouldn't rule it out entirely, but its interesting to say the least. Especially the timing of it (right after Sandusky's appeal).

Reactions: simons96

you_make_me_sad_by_youryaleness-d4nxu82.jpg

Anybody see this?

http://www.wearecentralpa.com/story...sandusky-charges/36152/OMR60AaOYkS9uYlevj0mbA

The timing of this is quite interesting. And it doesn't seem to fit Jerry's MO. The kid would be a little older (16 or 17), presumably physically mature (if he was such a highly rated athlete), and there wouldn't appear to be any months or years long grooming process.

I wouldn't rule it out entirely, but its interesting to say the least. Especially the timing of it (right after Sandusky's appeal).

Interesting point about the timing after Sandusky's appeal. However, I'm pretty sure this is not new.

A man with a strikingly similar story talked to CNN/Ganim in December 2014 about this. The story referred to him as "Victim X". He is one of the few victims that refused to settle with PSU. Victims 6 & 9 from the trial, and "Victim D.F." with allegations in 2008-2009, are the only others I'm aware of that did not settle along with the other 26 individuals who did settle in October 2013. (Since then, V9 entered settlement negotiations the day after the board's April 9, 2015 meeting. The V6 lawsuit against PSU is ongoing as of two weeks ago. Victim D.F. filed suit against PSU in August 2014 although I'm uncertain of the status.)

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/05/justice/jerry-sandusky-new-case/index.html
From the end of the article:

Renee Martin, a spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office, told CNN that while the statute of limitations may have run out in Victim X's case, the office is "talking to the victim's attorney and the district attorney and working through the issues together because of the importance of the case."

More than 30 victims in total have come forward, although 10 cases were tried. Most of the victims have settled with Penn State, but a few have refused to settle and Victim X is one of them. He and his family said they didn't feel Penn State's settlement offer was fair, given the fact that three university officials have been charged with knowing about abuse in 1998 and in 2001, and not doing enough to stop it.

The man and his family said that if Sandusky's crimes had been properly reported earlier, his abuse would have been discovered far sooner, and his case would have fallen within the civil statute of limitations. Now, 26 years later, it does not, and they are in a weaker bargaining position for a monetary settlement. They are also upset that no official from Penn State ever attended a meeting with them or apologized. Ken Feinberg, who was hired on the university's behalf to settle with victims, was the only person to meet with the family.

University officials declined to comment on Victim X's case.

"The main point for me is coming forward and learning how to live with it on a day-to-day basis," he said. "I don't want to hide anything.

Reactions: ChiTownLion

Does Desmond know how you feel? I'm sure he'll remember you and your tweets.

Anybody see this?

Hmmm I don't know, that certainly goes against JS's MO. Meaning he didn't prey on kids that had strong family ties and that might be a bit
too old for Jerr.
Just seems odd to me after hearing the backgrounds and ages of the other kids.

Desmond Howard is a straight up liar. The man stated he read the entire Paterno/Clemente report in under an hour after it's release but couldn't answer basic questions from the report. He is a simple mind that went along with the witch hunt that the media drove. He simply piled on and went with whatever was out there with no real thought behind it.

Reactions: PSU Paul
Desmond Howard is a straight up liar. The man stated he read the entire Paterno/Clemente report in under an hour after it's release but couldn't answer basic questions from the report. He is a simple mind that went along with the witch hunt that the media drove. He simply piled on and went with whatever was out there with no real thought behind it.

Still better than the Free Jerry Brigade.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT