ADVERTISEMENT

Erickson's Notebook Reveals Deceptions, Possible Crimes

rmb297

Aug 24, 2013
PSU's recent filing denying alumni trustees access to Freeh's source materials falsely argues that the University is protecting employee confidentiality. The reality is that they are hiding evidence of possible crimes.

By
Ray Blehar

Today, I am making a partial release of evidence I received in October 2012. The release is in response to the PSU's administration's continued stonewalling in providing access to the Freeh Source Materials -- that will help us get to the truth of the Sandusky matter.

Today, we take another step toward the truth.

The evidence released today reveals:

-- The administration knew Freeh lied about his independent discovery of the email evidence.

-- The NCAA got at least one substantive update on the progress of the ongoing investigation at PSU; and,

-- The administration planned to submit false personal injury claims to the Pennsylvania Manufacturer's Insurance Company (PMA) in an effort to get reimbursed for the settlement costs of the John Doe A lawsuit and, if successful, likley future lawsuit settlements.
http://notpsu.blogspot.com/2015/05/ericksons-notebook-reveals-evidence-of.html

The question is which one of the old guard trustees and their entourage turns on the others first? Or is this already happening? You would have to think some will find that their best option is strike a deal at this point. Too many lies and deceptions are being revealed for this not to occur.

Reactions: psu1969a
PSU's recent filing denying alumni trustees access to Freeh's source materials falsely argues that the University is protecting employee confidentiality. The reality is that they are hiding evidence of possible crimes.

By
Ray Blehar

Today, I am making a partial release of evidence I received in October 2012. The release is in response to the PSU's administration's continued stonewalling in providing access to the Freeh Source Materials -- that will help us get to the truth of the Sandusky matter.

-- The administration knew Freeh lied about his independent discovery of the email evidence.

-- The NCAA got at least one substantive update on the progress of the ongoing investigation at PSU; and,

-- The administration planned to submit false personal injury claims to the Pennsylvania Manufacturer's Insurance Company (PMA) in an effort to get reimbursed for the settlement costs of the John Doe A lawsuit and, if successful, likley future lawsuit settlements.

So there are contemporary notes from Curley? That's news to me. I definitely want to see those. Funny how Freeh didn't mention them.

As for the supposed/ questionable altering of emails- I wish some respected outside entity would finally review this and say with certainty if there was any truth to it or not.

If Erickson/ BoT were pondering submitting misleading medical billing from Hershey to cover JS abuse claims (that the insurance company initially refused to cover) then his name needs to be removed from any PSU building forever. No smoking gun in those notes IMO but definitely something that should be explored and accepted or rejected based on the facts.

Interesting the Dunham name appears in the suggested group the BoT decided would give psych services to any victims. They select a group from Texas?

Last edited:

By
Ray Blehar

Thank-god for people like Ray who, despite the howls of protest by "move on posters", remains focused on the continuing coverup, a coverup that endangers the children of Centre county to this day.

By
Ray Blehar

Regardless of what anyone thinks about you, this is incredible investigative work and a great presentment (adding the numbers to walk someone through the notes). If this is really his notebook, he has a lot of explaining to do, as does freeh. This could be a "smoking gun" of conspiracy of the BOT and Freeh (perhaps the NCAA).

"The Medalist" is probably not sleeping well today.

What I find very interesting about this:
1. Apparently there is/was a mole in the President's Office. :)
2. The non-breaking space in the Curley e-mail. To believe that there was no tampering done with that e-mail, you have to believe that Curley followed 11 sentences with a single space, but used a double space after 1 sentence. And that 1 sentence just happened to be the one that could be interpreted negatively against Joe. I'd say it's a "reasonable conclusion" that e-mail is very fishy.

By
Ray Blehar

Thanks Ray

applause.gif

Vic, I am completely unfamiliar with this (potentially awesome) nickname. Can you hook a brother up?

Erickson's "going away" meeting.....it looked like a GD Elks' Club Convention.

They were all falling over themselves, bestowing "honors" on him like he was some kind of Latin American dictator.

One of those actions was giving the Rod-less One the (formerly) prestigious Penn State Medal:

th

Rumor has it that in recognition of HIS service to Penn State, Joel Myers gets to stop by the farm once per month and shine The Rod-less One's medal for him.

Rumor has it that Rod-less sometimes wears his medal while dressed up in his Gordon Gee costume:
th

and sends selfies to Gordon with the subtitle "You may have the brass balls, but I got the gold medal!"

Regardless of what anyone thinks about you, this is incredible investigative work and a great presentment (adding the numbers to walk someone through the notes). If this is really his notebook, he has a lot of explaining to do, as does freeh. This could be a "smoking gun" of conspiracy of the BOT and Freeh (perhaps the NCAA).

"The Medalist" is probably not sleeping well today.
I really don't care what anyone thinks of me because this isn't about me - it's about the truth.

I really don't care what anyone thinks of me because this isn't about me - it's about the truth.
Ray I can't imagine where we would stand if it wasn't for the selfless work that both you and Ryan Bagwell have performed to date. I know we wouldn't be where we are today. I'm afraid we would have moved on with bitter tastes in our mouths that there would be no hope for the truth ever being revealed. While it has been painfully slow moving, it demonstrates how hard you and Ryan have worked in getting to the truth. God bless both of you as well as others who have contributed. Thanks!

By
Ray Blehar

Hard to fathom taking a step toward the truth when you use terms in your blog like allegedly, appears, might, perhaps, cryptically, unintelligible, hardly conclusive, coupled with a fair number of redactions and documents that haven't been authenticated. You're clearly grasping at straws to support personal theories in advancement of your agenda.

For arguments sake, let's suppose they did. How does this change anything in Freeh's report?

What's your definition of "substantive"? The engagement letter between FSS and the Special Investigative Task Force clearly stated that Freeh was permitted to share information and/or provide updates with a host of outside organizations. This isn't news. Again, how does this change the Freeh report?

-- The administration planned to submit false personal injury claims to the Pennsylvania Manufacturer's Insurance Company (PMA) in an effort to get reimbursed for the settlement costs of the John Doe A lawsuit and, if successful, likely future lawsuit settlements.

Sounds like the administration was doing its job to secure payment under its policy using an alternative and novel approach. Clearly nothing wrong with that.

Finally, you predicted quite some time ago that Rod Erickson's arrest was imminent and he was to be charged with crimes. We'll we're still waiting. Care to revise your prediction?

Reactions: RentechCEO
What I find very interesting about this:
1. Apparently there is/was a mole in the President's Office. :)
2. The non-breaking space in the Curley e-mail. To believe that there was no tampering done with that e-mail, you have to believe that Curley followed 11 sentences with a single space, but used a double space after 1 sentence. And that 1 sentence just happened to be the one that could be interpreted negatively against Joe. I'd say it's a "reasonable conclusion" that e-mail is very fishy.

Are the actual emails (as in digital versions) accessible to anyone, or is it still just the paper and/or screenshot versions? (AFAIK it's the latter.) Without access to the digital versions, it's impossible to prove tampering (although it seems evident, if not obvious, to me there was tampering). If access to all emails was granted, then it would be very easy to prove tampering. That, imo, is the only smoking gun that could truly exonerate Joe. If irrefutable proof is found that emails were forged, then everything collapses imo.

Reactions: simons96
Are the actual emails (as in digital versions) accessible to anyone, or is it still just the paper and/or screenshot versions? (AFAIK it's the latter.) Without access to the digital versions, it's impossible to prove tampering (although it seems evident, if not obvious, to me there was tampering). If access to all emails was granted, then it would be very easy to prove tampering. That, imo, is the only smoking gun that could truly exonerate Joe. If irrefutable proof is found that emails were forged, then everything collapses imo.

There's nothing incriminating to ANYONE in those emails if you read them without the Freeh filter.

Reading Mr. Blehar's stuff reminds me of a guy named Mark Lane. Similiar styles. He wrote a book "Rush to Judgement".

The digital versions are not accessible without legal intervention. I'm pretty sure that's going to come.

You are correct...if forged emails were used as the basis for blaming PSU football, the whole thing collapses...along with Louis Freeh's lucrative second career.

If he lied about that, what else did he lie about?

According to Freeh, the only intervening factor that stopped Curley from reporting the incident to the authorities was his conversation with Joe Paterno.

If this email is a fraud -- and it is -- and not just the line about Paterno -- then Freeh lied about Paterno's role....which confirms Frank Fina's conclusion that there was no evidence of Paterno's involvement in a cover-up.

And Aoshiro is correct, if forgery is proven, then the ENTIRE DOCUMENT is worthless.

The digital versions are not accessible without legal intervention. I'm pretty sure that's going to come.

You are correct...if forged emails were used as the basis for blaming PSU football, the whole thing collapses...along with Louis Freeh's lucrative second career.
Ray, via what mechanism and any idea when?

According to Freeh, the only intervening factor that stopped Curley from reporting the incident to the authorities was his conversation with Joe Paterno.

If this email is a fraud -- and it is -- and not just the line about Paterno -- then Freeh lied about Paterno's role....which confirms Frank Fina's conclusion that there was no evidence of Paterno's involvement in a cover-up.

And Aoshiro is correct, if forgery is proven, then the ENTIRE DOCUMENT is worthless.
Might as well add the 1998 emails to the conversation....

There's nothing incriminating to ANYONE in those emails if you read them without the Freeh filter.

Obviously I agree with that. 3 out-of-context (and possibly forged) emails amongst the supposedly million documents Freeh reviewed are almost the entire basis for the anti-Joe sentiment. My point was, prove the emails were forged, and everything falls apart, including the false perceptions.

Agreed, except (unfortunately) for the part about Freeh's career. Other Freeh "investigations" have proven to be fraudulent and people keep hiring him. When you get right down to it, his paid for findings about Joe Paterno and PSU football are small potatoes in his corrupt career. Waco, Ruby Ridge, the Olympic bombing, not to mention 9/11, are all far more egregious examples of his incompetence at best, and corruption at worst.

Fina said there is no proof of Joe being involved in a cover up. He had to see this e mail and evidently dismissed it.

Reactions: ChiTownLion
Obviously I agree with that. 3 out-of-context (and possibly forged) emails amongst the supposedly million documents Freeh reviewed are almost the entire basis for the anti-Joe sentiment. My point was, prove the emails were forged, and everything falls apart, including the false perceptions.

I agree. I have no idea if the emails were altered or not but even if they are completely accurate I find people's jumping to conclusions odd. Obviously Freeh put them in the worst light possible saying Paterno stopped the reporting of JS. All that on 'After talking to Joe, I'm not comfortable proceeding as previously decided....,'. (paraphrasing). Freeh and the press decided that meant Paterno said 'Do not report JS. Allow him to continue to abuse kids. We have football to protect'. That's just silly- first because it's 100% against his actions of 60 years as head coach but also because everyone agrees THEY would never say something like that.......but they totally buy that Paterno would.

It's far more likely Paterno (after dealing with player disciplinary issues over the years) said make sure you get both sides before you act on such a crucial matter. That would explain why Curley said he wants to talk to JS first.

Freeh so distorted that quote as having only 1 explanation and the media in its frenzy bought it completely because it was the biggest 'drama' that could be interpreted for ratings. No one questioned Freeh on that at all which should be embarassing to journalists.

Agreed, except (unfortunately) for the part about Freeh's career. Other Freeh "investigations" have proven to be fraudulent and people keep hiring him. When you get right down to it, his paid for findings about Joe Paterno and PSU football are small potatoes in his corrupt career. Waco, Ruby Ridge, the Olympic bombing, not to mention 9/11, are all far more egregious examples of his incompetence at best, and corruption at worst.
The PSU case put Freeh on the map. Before this case, he did the Norm Coleman investigation...no one knew about it and it was a friggin joke. He did FIFA, which no one knew about....until it blew up in his face.

I believe the PSU Report was rushed to the presses because he knew that FIFA was going to blow at any minute....and it would be an international sports story.

With the PSU Case grabbing all the media attention, hardly anyone noticed FIFA. Again, PSU is his highest profile case....boosted by a national press conference. When this blows up, the alumni trustees should hold a national press conference and expose this FRAUD

The PSU case put Freeh on the map. Before this case, he did the Norm Coleman investigation...no one knew about it and it was a friggin joke. He did FIFA, which no one knew about....until it blew up in his face.

I believe the PSU Report was rushed to the presses because he knew that FIFA was going to blow at any minute....and it would be an international sports story.

With the PSU Case grabbing all the media attention, hardly anyone noticed FIFA. Again, PSU is his highest profile case....boosted by a national press conference. When this blows up, the alumni trustees should hold a national press conference and expose this FRAUD

I would also add the Pepper Hamilton deal was on the table, and Freeh was eyeing up a lucrative contract with the NCAA to start doing "independent" investigations for them.

Reactions: We Are . . .
I'll preface my remark with kudos to Ray for his great work! However, no one needs to prove tampering to exonerate anyone. All that's necessary to exonerate Joe and C/S/S is for someone with at least a sixth grade education to interpret the notes and emails objectively.

Now THAT is a fantastic idea!

Reading Mr. Blehar's stuff reminds me of a guy named Mark Lane. Similiar styles. He wrote a book "Rush to Judgement".

I'm of that generation, I read the book & I get your connection altho IMO Ray is a better researcher.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT