ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling B1G Tournament -- Session 1 Thread

I think he is super close. He's a RSFR. He needs a little work on bottom but he has a ton of variety on his feet and is a good rider. He reminds me of Nolf on his feet, although obviously not as good right now.
Has the mindset but he’s waaaaaay more raw than Nolf is even as a true freshman. Nolf had the creativity but it was built on the back of really, really solid basics.

Reactions: js8793
I think he is super close. He's a RSFR. He needs a little work on bottom but he has a ton of variety on his feet and is a good rider. He reminds me of Nolf on his feet, although obviously not as good right now.
Shane needs to bring it, that part is on him. The end was ridiculous. You don't let a match sit in a stalemate for near 30 seconds, particularly, on the very edge of the mat. This is exactly why I'm such a fan of freestyle anymore. This nonsense rarely happens.

Brooks could ankle pick Soldano 10x a period but he really wants to make sure he gets RT

Seriously BTN. I hope Amine gets decked just so we don't hear from these jackasses anymore

What a great day it will be when there are no more Marinell's, Lee's, or Amine's in collegiate wrestling. Not sure what the BTN will do for coverage, but I'll find viewing much more enjoyable.

B1G Network is absolutely awful. Goes away from nearly every top wrestler. Had 3 screens then goes to one with four and five seeds.

Reactions: paradox1984
I completely disagree. Big fan but to me it seems his shots are straight. Seems to like attack from angle. Energy level similar to Nolf but as of now that's about it.

Dean with a second period rideout but hoping for more than 0-0 after two from the one seed over nine seed.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Thought Dean was lucky to not get called for fleeing there.

2-0 win with a riding point. Geez. I’ll take the dub, but oh man.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT