ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting York Rose Bowl Updates

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

Staff
Jun 14, 2020
Will be at the York Rose Bowl today at York Suburban High School. Excited for a great day of football...

Imhotep Charter vs. Life Christian Academy
Steelton-Highspire vs. Imani Christian
Harrisburg vs York High.

Anyone going? Either way, I'll be providing notable updates throughout the day here.

Will be at the York Rose Bowl today at York Suburban High School. Excited for a great day of football...

Harrisburg vs York High.

Anyone going? Either way, I'll be providing notable updates throughout the day here.
I hope you see three good games. Any observations on D-1 athletes is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: lazydave841
Tyseer Denmark makes a great touchdown catch (the one time I don’t record) . 58-0 Imhotep, they go for two and it’s 60-0 with 3.1 seconds left in the first half.

Where is LCA located?
I know there’s a LCA in Florida. Don’t know if that’s them. But apparently wherever they’re from, actual football players don’t appear to be able to find the place.

Harrisburg vs York High.

I was at the game. Stayed unti game out of hand - very hot!

imotep did not have their roster numbers In the program. Tyseer Danmark was identified early and was impressed with his first catch. I asked the gentleman next to me what is Ken Woseley’s number And he responded “I have no number”. It caught me off guard, so I said the number for Ken Woseley on the field - he responded that he had no number again, because he is Ken Woseley’s dad.
very nice conversation the rest of the game. It sounds like Penn State is interested in the 6’6” DE/TE (#9) and the middle lb (#21).

tep was very impressive.

Phone was dying sorry for the missed updates on the second game between Steelton-Highspire and Imani Christian.

Very good game 35-27 late in the third quarter. Dayshaun Burnett has been impressive today, showing what he’s one of the best linebackers in the state.

That is friggin' obscene. I hate that these damn private/Catholic/charter schools play in the PIAA champtionships.
Exactly. If you are beating teams 87-0, that isn't even a sport. It's an embarrassment and for both teams and everyone involved.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT