ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling: PennState vs Ohio State FINAL

Typical oh-high-ya wannabe arrogance..... that gets overlooked some times in their football program. But it's comical in wrestling. Who cares what TRyan has to say about doing things the oh-high-ya way? He may want to look at the tapes of his matches and compare his behavior with that of Cael, and then reflect on what classy behavior would be, against what the oh-high-ya way currently is.....

Ryan better just stay quiet, since he looked like he was going to have a widow killer on Saturday night. Next time, we will host them at Beaver Stadium if he wants a bigger venue. He can have his guys, wearing their robes looking like they are getting ready to jump into a hot tub! Of course, he'll parade out all of their backups again.

Reactions: GregInPitt
Having spent some time yesterday on the iowa board, I can report that the arrogance of their fan base continues unabated. As we saw last night, nothing is guaranteed, and they may be a tougher out than OSU. That said, I hope Cael and his lads deliver an appropriate dose of humility to the Hawkeye faithful.
That, sir, is outside the ability of human endeavor. Less likely that an asteroid hitting the center of Beaver Stadium's 50 yard line at 5:11 of the 2nd quarter during a game with directional Michigan, having Witvoet, Lemonier and the guy that supervises the instant replay who nave escapes me now, who Joe chased down at the 2002 Iowa game, huddled at the 50! In a slow rain, 48 degrees and intermittent sun/cloud sky. Yes, less of a chance than all of that.

Reactions: fairgambit
Or maybe PSU's wrestler at 197 was exceptionally good last night.
Sorry. You missed my sarcasm. We don’t have a backup at 197. We actually have 3 starters but only one can wrestle at a time. They suggested Moore underestimated our backup...which definitely did not happen either.

That, sir, is outside the ability of human endeavor. Less likely that an asteroid hitting the center of Beaver Stadium's 50 yard line at 5:11 of the 2nd quarter during a game with directional Michigan, having Witvoet, Lemonier and the guy that supervises the instant replay who nave escapes me now, who Joe chased down at the 2002 Iowa game, huddled at the 50! In a slow rain, 48 degrees and intermittent sun/cloud sky. Yes, less of a chance than all of that.
Not to nitpick, but, there was no replay in '02. However, the calls in that game helped get replay into fruition.

Sorry. You missed my sarcasm. We don’t have a backup at 197. We actually have 3 starters but only one can wrestle at a time. They suggested Moore underestimated our backup...which definitely did not happen either.
Too bad we can't trade one of them for someone at 125.

Not to nitpick, but, there was no replay in '02. However, the calls in that game helped get replay into fruition.
The reference was the to the chance of Iowa fans coming to reality & humility which was why I placed these three unrepentant refs at the 50 for ground zero for the asteroid strike. Possibly you missed the sarcasm, its easy on a message board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT