ADVERTISEMENT

With the TOP RB in NCAA and a Very Escapable QB

Or, in the real world where people use terms liberally, it means that you are stupid. Not Downs Syndrome, just stupid. Like suggesting a team that is scoring 38 points per game needs a change in scheme. That kind of stupid.
Let's see what you are saying. "Like suggesting a team that is scoring 38 points per game needs a change in scheme". I must be stupid if the team can't score or efficiently control the clock in the 4th Q and it IS because of the scheme and you lose 39-38. Vis a vis Ohio State and also USC. Or are you getmyjive11? By the way you can exchange "fantasy" for "real" and "incorrectly" for "liberally". Your banter is hardly worth my time.

Let's see what you are saying. "Like suggesting a team that is scoring 38 points per game needs a change in scheme". I must be stupid if the team can't score or efficiently control the clock in the 4th Q and it IS because of the scheme and you lose 39-38. Vis a vis Ohio State and also USC. Or are you getmyjive11? By the way you can exchange "fantasy" for "real" and "incorrectly" for "liberally". Your banter is hardly worth my time.
You don’t lose a football game 39-38 because of your offensive scheme. Your RS FR doesn’t get beat like a drum after being moved to a new position on the OL because of a scheme.

You guys don’t know what you are talking about.

You don’t lose a football game 39-38 because of your offensive scheme. Your RS FR doesn’t get beat like a drum after being moved to a new position on the OL because of a scheme.

You conveniently ignore that 14 of those points were set up by special teams and another 7 from a defensive takeaway. The offense was supposed to be the strength of the team and they didn't get it done.

You conveniently ignore that 14 of those points were set up by special teams and another 7 from a defensive takeaway. The offense was supposed to be the strength of the team and they didn't get it done.

Right. Its been easy to see they aren't consistently moving the ball when they need to. They can't eat up clock. Too many negative plays. Screw 38 points per game- I thought this offense would be pushing 45-50.

We have "no running game" with the best RB in college football. This OL can not block anyone. McSorely runs for his life in passing situations. Many teams, including Iowa who have 2 freshman, one a true freshman on their OL, and they made OSU look less than average.

We have absolutely no running game, and Morrhead continues that R/O up the middle for 2-3 yard losses. Like he did against OSU on first down from the 7 YL. One of the biggest and best W/R corps in FBS and we didn't even try a pass, which loss the game for us. How about the same pass to Johnson which won the game for us against Iowa.

Our running game is so poor, our defense is totally gassed in the 4th quarter which caused us to loose both games against OSU and Mich St.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT