ADVERTISEMENT

Will Howard, QB portal entrant from Kansas State committed to...

This is why you don't say things like that lol
I think we both said during that game this was coming

He's running things scared. This is not how you desire to do things. It's "open mouth, insert foot, alumni writes check" operations. The rest of the roster may be good enough to withstand it, but Day continues to look like a guy who was born on 3rd and thinks he hit a triple.

Do their faithful foresee a Michigan win in '24 at this point? A playoff win? Can they maintain status quo?

He's running things scared. This is not how you desire to do things. It's "open mouth, insert foot, alumni writes check" operations. The rest of the roster may be good enough to withstand it, but Day continues to look like a guy who was born on 3rd and thinks he hit a triple.

Do their faithful foresee a Michigan win in '24 at this point? A playoff win? Can they maintain status quo?
I believe that OSU beats UM in 2024 as it stands now.

They have to reach the semis next year IMO for him to be back in 2025.

Reactions: lazydave841
As I correctly called weeks ago before anyone else. 7-7 now.
The **** you laughing at dickhead? I'll go get the receipt and prove I called it. Go pound sand Lando. You can't even win with dignity as your Michigan team is going all the way yet you still show the sack of a 9 year old still trolling away on our board.

That PSU girl must have dumped you hard dude, my apologies 😂

I felt bad for their team during their Bowl game. Little did I know PSU's would duplicate my disappointment. This transfer portal is killing recruiting and development of college athletes. Look how many portal transfers Kiffin has acquired during the last year. As an elder fan, the whole purpose of college is to gain an education and experiences to increase employment opportunities. Athletic careers are temporary that's why Joepa "forced" classroom participation on his players.

Reactions: northernbuck
The **** you laughing at dickhead? I'll go get the receipt and prove I called it. Go pound sand Lando. You can't even win with dignity as your Michigan team is going all the way yet you still show the sack of a 9 year old still trolling away on our board.

Yes, I'm laughing at your insanity such as still thinking I'm a Michigan fan

Why do you quote yourself and then call yourself names?

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
I believe that OSU beats UM in 2024 as it stands now.
Agree - Michigan is getting wiped out through graduation as almost all of their star players are 4th and 5th year seniors. I haven't looked at their schedule but they could lose 2 or 3 games next year but Harbaugh and his staff are excellent at developing players. That's if Harbaugh is still there and not in the NFL

I think Devin Brown transfers but not sure about that true freshman - can't remember his name - Will Howard will be at OSU only one year

You think he stays when Noland is getting the #2 snaps by the end of spring ball?

Him staying ahead of him is probably vital.

You think he stays when Noland is getting the #2 snaps by the end of spring ball?

Him staying ahead of him is probably vital.
I don't think any coach will tip their hand in Spring ball. Keinholt (sp?) will get as many snaps as Noland - if not more snaps.

I got one Michigan man. How many you got? You and your Mich buddies

Yeah, you and a random profile made near identical portal posts 2 minutes apart today. 🤣

I dislike Michigan as much as anyone. Just because I call you out on your ridiculous crap doesn't mean I'm a Michigan fan.

And aren't I supposed to be ignored? Return me. The week without your nonsense was pleasant.

Yeah, you and a random profile made near identical portal posts 2 minutes apart today. 🤣

I dislike Michigan as much as anyone. Just because I call you out on your ridiculous crap doesn't mean I'm a Michigan fan.

And aren't I supposed to be ignored? Return me. The week without your nonsense was pleasant.
Everyone that is reasonable is a Michigan man apparently

Reactions: Westcoast24
And Air will take over or they'll hit the portal again
They have the their QBs lined up over the next few years. I saw their 2025 or 2026 QB play earlier in the year - some kid named St Clair on TV (I think that was his name) and he's electrifying. Probably the best of the bunch.

They have the their QBs lined up over the next few years. I saw their 2025 or 2026 QB play earlier in the year - some kid named St Clair on TV (I think that was his name) and he's electrifying. Probably the best of the bunch.
Even more reason they won't have any of the three back next year. Day misplaced this for 2024.

Howard starts in '24 then they turn to Air Noland. Brown probably portals as he is squeezed out and Kienholz battles it out with Noland in '25. Loser portals which probably is Kienholz.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT