ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Ban, your team is looking good. Sammy Brooks is impressed
Sorry to be the cynic and social critic that I am, but it's actually becoming tedious to me. This is either the third or fourth straight year that 2-3 UNI guys do this for beginning of the season photos. THEN, they all cut their hair off, which clearly means that they are just doing so for a literal photo opp.

It's just simply losing its originality, is tedious, and not authentic.

Rant over...

9rYVxqH.jpg

Some interesting thoughts:
Raptor vs. Micah?
Noodle arms vs. Micah?
My guess is Micah would be a pretty "Raw" talent in our room. No doubt he's an athletic freak, but you'd have to think the technique Bo or Ant'ny have developed would be a pretty big problem. Maybe by the time he's a senior (if he doesn't go pro first)

My guess is Micah would be a pretty "Raw" talent in our room. No doubt he's an athletic freak, but you'd have to think the technique Bo or Ant'ny have developed would be a pretty big problem. Maybe by the time he's a senior (if he doesn't go pro first)

….but you'd have to admit.... it would be pretty cool to watch. I'd Pay $ for admission :)

few people can pull off that T-shirt.

But a 190lb world wrestling champ probably can.....
He's in Europe, will fit in there.

Now, if you meant few people can pull that t-shirt off him ... true but maybe shouldn't be.

This isn't directly relevant to wrestling (except in the sense that USA Wrestling interfaces with the USOC similarly to USA Gymnastics) but it'll nevertheless be interesting to watch play out in public, if for no other reason than to better understand the relationship between the USOC and the National Governing Bodies. Most everything involving the USOC and IOC happens quietly and away from the front pages. If USA Gymnastics fights back it could get pretty interesting.

One of my favorite things about pretty much our whole team is how they return to the circle, ready to scrap again RIGHT NOW.

This is #FakeNews though, right? When did he face a Georgian at Worlds?

I just panicked about my LMS pick, thinking Vito was going to U23s (having beaten RBY 2-0--both tech falls in the best of 3 finals), but it looks like Fausz. I guess that means RBY passed on the opportunity too, to get ready for the folkstyle season, I assume? (He tech'd Fausz 11-0 in the challenge bracket finals).

Anyone know anything about this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT