ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Are we just assuming that he's referring to the decision to commit to Penn State? That decision was back in April, so without more context, it's hard to know if that's the decision he's talking about.
Yep, decision months ago, but now has half a year of the PSU experience under his belt. Remember, official practices only started October 10th. Not far-fetched at all...happy to be at PSU!!

Yep, decision months ago, but now has half a year of the PSU experience under his belt. Remember, official practices only started October 10th. Not far-fetched at all...happy to be at PSU!!

Thanks, Roar.

Answering the burning question, "who gets team point deductions during wrestleoffs?"

Just a comment, so everyone knows...

Wrestle-offs at PSU, and one can assume most schools, is done with sanctioned referees. Puts the coaches in a really bad spot, given both wrestlers are theirs, if they tried to referee themselves. Not saying other teams have deductions as noted above, just letting you know the calls were from NCAA refs.

Reactions: CowboyUp61

Did he get a free bowl of soup with that hat?

200w.gif

Here are some fun ones from Iowa tonight. Every year a bar in Waverly(Eric Thompson’s Home town) hosts a Fight Night. College and HS coaches of all levels come together, coaches give speeches and basically trash talk each other. It gets pretty intense.

Reactions: nitlion6
There was another tweet that was deleted that had this gem-

“I called them pussies and then my AD said you couldn’t use that, so I used oranges.” - Kevin Dresser

This all has to do with Iowa refusing to wrestle VT, and now also refusing to schedule UNI.

Reactions: diggerpup
Here are some fun ones from Iowa tonight. Every year a bar in Waverly(Eric Thompson’s Home town) hosts a Fight Night. College and HS coaches of all levels come together, coaches give speeches and basically trash talk each other. It gets pretty intense.

Metcalf would crush Gilman like an empty aluminum can, lol.

EDIT: Here is some footage of the Metcalf-Gilman faceoff:

200.gif

200.gif

There was another tweet that was deleted that had this gem-

“I called them pussies and then my AD said you couldn’t use that, so I used oranges.” - Kevin Dresser

This all has to do with Iowa refusing to wrestle VT, and now also refusing to schedule UNI.
They (Hawks and TnT) had an opportunity to come to State College (one of years the B10 did not schedule the two to meet) and compete with the Nittany Lions, but refused.
There might be a trend here, and Dresser may be correct in his assessment.

Metcalf would crush Gilman like an empty aluminum can, lol.

EDIT: Here is some footage of the Metcalf-Gilman faceoff:

200.gif

200.gif
FT,
Are you saying Tom may have been looking at a bug and windshield moment? That means Gilman and Brands can compare notes.

Like a girl I ran over to HR to get the hot take on "fight night".....I need to see this, sounds great.

Everything Gilman pooped out his pie hole is exactly why Iowa can't recruit. Would you want your son hanging around guys that act like that? We have entered a time where Iowa will have to over pay to get top kids. Gable is not pleased at all with current leadership in the program, and will start pushing for a change very soon. PD3 found his home!

Gilman may have the most severe case of little man syndrome that has ever existed. He couldn't beat Metcalf's beard trimmings. Metcalf should use this opportunity to challenge him to a match for a fund raiser and beat the piss out of him just for fun.

Last edited:
Everything Gilman pooped out his pie hole is exactly why Iowa can't recruit. Would you want your son hanging around guys that act like that? We have entered a time where Iowa will have to over pay to get top kids. Gable is not pleased at all with current leadership in the program, and will start pushing for a change very soon. PD3 found his home!

Gilman may have the most severe case of little man syndrome that has ever existed. He couldn't beat Metcalf's beard trimmings. Metcalf should use this opportunity to challenge him to a match for a fund raiser and beat the piss out of him just for fun.

WOW

I figured if Gilman can be completely honest I might as well be too. I respect Gilman as a wrestler (despite the fact that he absolutely chocked and under achieved at NCAA), but he has mental problems and should have his pie hole taped shut. Brent Metcalf is a first class guy and in no way needs called out by a guy he could sneeze and kill if he wasn't careful. Dan Gable is very tired of the act over there, and really isn't all that shy about discussing it. Dan's wife is even less shy when engaged in conversation.

Reactions: nitlion6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT