ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

#B&WPoorReadingComprehension
#CurrentCoachesNotSpecified

Willie's point: The top recruits in the nation (1,1,3,3,4,5,5,7,10,12) will do well in college.

Willie's point: The top recruits in the nation (1,1,3,3,4,5,5,7,10,12) will do well in college.

How Jammen's mind works:
1. Willie only mentioned current coaches.
2. Willie "did not specify current coaches."
3. Shoehorn Willie's obvious point into Jammen's tired rhetoric.

PS, Willie is capable of making his own point. Doesn't need Jammen. (Then again, who does?)

Last edited:

So, you couldn't read into Willie's posts that he was showing current coaches, but you could read into them that his point was about top recruits doing well. Wow, you've got it bad.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Knowing the national following of PSU Wrestling, I understand many here, maybe even most, can't attend a PSU Football game. Just wanted to share that last night, as a recruiting tool, is HUGE, and something very few schools can match.

The game itself, on a personal level, made my top-10 all-time (of games I attended), which dates back to 1974...so that's saying something. Was there when McCloskey caught the ball on the sideline :D vs Nebraska in 1982, for example.

Great game to have recruits attend, both official and unofficial visits.
That game against Nebraska was by far number 1. The '94 63-14 Ohio State ass beating is number 2.
Last night's bytch slapping of the epitome of the Big10's falsely and severely self and over nflated sense of importance while never actually gets it done program is definitely a top 5

I suspect Brooks will be Penn State's only scholarship recruit next year making it 8 of the top 34 for the class of 2018. An embarrassment of riches for sure.

Brooks is going the OTC route for a year so unless that is changed he will be in the class of 2019. Since the 3 Ns and Rasheed leave after 2019 I expect we will have a few other recruits in that class.

Reactions: Dogwelder
My reference to 2018 was regarding his high school graduating class, not Penn State's incoming recruiting class.That's why I said next year.

Considering the size of this year's recruiting haul, just don't see many recruits coming in next year. Get the feeling a lot of the N's money has already been spent.

Me too! Sophomore year, what an awesome game, first night game at Beaver Stadium. Totally in bounds catch from my vantage point!
I was at that game too, and it was a super game!! But, my recollection was that it was a late afternoon game. Maybe it's my age, but I could swear I remember seeing daylight at that game.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
I was at that game too, and it was a super game!! But, my recollection was that it was a late afternoon game. Maybe it's my age, but I could swear I remember seeing daylight at that game.

It was a late afternoon game, but ended in darkness, they brought in portable lights for the first time at Beaver Stadium. So, not a true night game like we have now, but a start. I believe until then we had all home games as 1 pm starts.
The final drive and catch was in darkness, except for the lights.
I remember that at the time the phrase real men don't eat quiche was popular, saw a sign saying "Nebraska eats quiche!"

Reactions: jtothemfp and tomsc
It was a late afternoon game, but ended in darkness, they brought in portable lights for the first time at Beaver Stadium. So, not a true night game like we have now, but a start. I believe until then we had all home games as 1 pm starts.
The final drive and catch was in darkness, except for the lights.
I remember that at the time the phrase real men don't eat quiche was popular, saw a sign saying "Nebraska eats quiche!"
3:50pm start.

Reactions: PSU Mike
Much like he does here, jammies tends to talk to himself on Twitter, too.
the nurses tuned him out long ago.....
#oldmanyellsatcloud

tv-simpsons-old-man-yells-at-cloud.jpg

Reactions: diggerpup
Remember that time when Minnesota was a wrestling powerhouse?
tumblr_lxxubwmXF71r2zae8o2_500.gif

Well. Minnesota will be good pretty soon. And Jammenz will be a nice person
dreams.gif
Minnesota’s like that faded former star of silent films who lost her way once “Talkies” took over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT