ADVERTISEMENT

Whose going to the Wells Fargo Center on Saturday?

Nitwit

Jul 18, 2001
Pennsylvania
I am hoping for a big white out crowd as the men's hockey team takes on the Princeton Tigers in a Gudowski reunion game. Our team could use a nice win in the midst of this tough Big 10 schedule, but Princeton won't be a push over. Who's going?

I am. This has been great. Mens BB at the Palestra. Now hockey at the WFC!

Speaking of....I have two extra tickets in section 114 (one off center ice) for just $25 a piece. No fees. I used to work for the 76ers and grabbed a bunch when they were first available.

You can DM (?) me on here, but please reply that you did or I might not see it. That's not a function I've used a lot.

P.S. There are only 3 tickets all together in a similar section available on StubHub and they are asking $106 a piece.Other lower level seats are between $35 and $70.

I am heading up with the family. Local alumni chapter is meeting at McFadden's beforehand. It is $20 at the door, but cheaper if you purchase in advance. Go State!

I am. This has been great. Mens BB at the Palestra. Now hockey at the WFC!

Speaking of....I have two extra tickets in section 114 (one off center ice) for just $25 a piece. No fees. I used to work for the 76ers and grabbed a bunch when they were first available.

You can DM (?) me on here, but please reply that you did or I might not see it. That's not a function I've used a lot.

P.S. There are only 3 tickets all together in a similar section available on StubHub and they are asking $106 a piece.Other lower level seats are between $35 and $70.

I'm interested, not sure how to DM.

I am hoping for a big white out crowd as the men's hockey team takes on the Princeton Tigers in a Gudowski reunion game. Our team could use a nice win in the midst of this tough Big 10 schedule, but Princeton won't be a push over. Who's going?
Eight of us are going. We're in a club box. Not sure what kind of attendance there's going to be, but our group will be loud.

My wife and I will be there in a group of 13. Anyone know if they will be serving alcohol inside the WFC?

Be aware that Xfinity Live will not be open to the public until 7:00 pm due to Winterfest Live (which is sold out).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT