ADVERTISEMENT

When Will Season Tickets Show

BRETTPSU

Sep 18, 2002
Has anyone's season tickets showed up on their ticketmaster app yet? I had to sell mine this year and would like to let the purchaser know when to expect them.

Has anyone's season tickets showed up on their ticketmaster app yet? I had to sell mine this year and would like to let the purchaser know when to expect them.
Funny how this comes up every year. I get season tix to a few of the so called “minor sports” and tix are almost always issued just prior to the first event. I think what the ticket office fails to grasp is the almost rabid passion of the wrestling fans. It is to my knowledge the only sport that sells out on a regular basis. If they would consult with their own sports psychologist….. they would possibly handle the wrestling tix differently.

According to an email we have to choose our BJC seats on 11/15. After that they will be released all at once.
Per the season ticket renewal letter I received…..
“Shortly after the November 15 deadline, season ticket holders who renew their season tickets will receive an assigned date and time to select their season ticket location for the BJC Dual. Seat selection assignments will be scheduled in Nittany Lion Club priority point total order. Payment for the BJC Dual will be collected during the renewal period, which will then be applied at checkout when season ticket holders select their BJC Dual seat locations.”

Reactions: Ski
Good Morning,
Anyone receive an email about choosing our BJC seats on 11/15 yet ?
Supposed to happen today.
I can't wait to watch Rutgers on a Monday night !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT