ADVERTISEMENT

What's scUM's bowl record now, 21-29???

Does any team lay more eggs in bowls than MeatChicken?
Penn State’s opponent today is 15-24 (.393) all time in bowl games while PSU is 30-18 (.620). Now that scUM continued their tradition, hopefully the Opt Outback Bowl continues two more!

Does any team lay more eggs in bowls than MeatChicken?
They are in a conference that has kissed their asses for decades...since they threatened to leave the conference decades ago and actually did leave for a short period if my memory serves me correctly for a short time.

One of the kissing cousins of the B1G yet againembarrassed the conference in the CFP.
Go figure.

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
Michigan just realized bowls were typically meaningless long before the rest of the country lol

MeatChicken getting hammered by UGa was meaningless? Really? BTW, before the College Invitational Era, the major bowls were far from meaningless as the #1 and #2 ranked teams rarely played due to lock-ins.

Another holding call against duhO$U, but Herbie says, "I can't see it." As replay clearly shows duhO$U player's arm fully-extended holding onto shoulder pad opening of Utah defender. LMAO, Herbie is so full of shit.

MeatChicken getting hammered by UGa was meaningless? Really? BTW, before the College Invitational Era, the major bowls were far from meaningless as the #1 and #2 ranked teams rarely played due to lock-ins.
Did you miss the word "typically"? I'm well aware what the bowl system was like prior to the playoff. I remember the BCS nonsense and I remember the Bowl Coalition that didn't include the Big Ten or Pac Ten in 94. I remember watching Nebraska beat Miami knowing that no matter what Penn State did to Oregon they weren't going to be national champs. I remember winning titles in the 80s and being robbed of others because it was a popularity vote.

Your record in a bowl game only matters if you had a chance for a title otherwise it's just a reward for being mediocre or good. Michigan losing to Georgia was a bad loss but an expected one. Unlike us Michigan is heading in the right direction in Harbaugh's 7th year while we went 7-5 in year 8. Notice 7-5 because I don't care that we lost today.

I don't know what you think you were proving with this comment.

Michigan has 11 National Championships and has won 43 conference championships. Go Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT