ADVERTISEMENT

What top 10 team will be biggest flop in 2022

psulongago

Aug 29, 2001
I predict Michigan State, lived by the portal, will fall by the portal. They got scared and gave the coach something like 95M, if that is correct, he is top 5. Remember PSU was not top 10 last year.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Agree. Mel Tucker is marginally smarter than James Franklin and that's roughly equivalent to a Limbo bar being set at a height of 8 feet.

I predict Michigan State, lived by the portal, will fall by the portal. They got scared and gave the coach something like 95M, if that is correct, he is top 5. Remember PSU was not top 10 last year.
Portal was good to us. We're working the portal again.
Going again the prediction grain of the B1G writers who predicted us to finish last in the East last year, the team did quite well.
A Nice 11-2 record last year with a tough loss agsinst Purdue and a mauling by the Buckeyes. Nice W's over the Wolverines and the Panthers..

Nice that Coach Tucker got his 10 year $95M contracr.
Nice to have a walk on MSU Bball player from years ago become a billionaire Last year and fund a good portion of Coach Tucker's contract.

Current recruiting: my guess is we'll be ranked in the 15-20 range.
From what I've read, PSU's doing very well recruiting wise.

Bout it here.
Time get back to enjoying the evenings S M Scotch.

Go State's,
And

,,,cheers

Michigan State, Oklahoma State and Cincinnati are the obvious guesses here but if they don't finish in the top 10-15 is that really a flop? None are really expected to do that yearly. Same with Baylor.

Notre Dame is actually my guess to flop. They'll lose to Ohio State badly week 1 then probably lose to Clemson and USC (I think they'll be borderline elite immediately under Lincoln) so 9-3 or 8-4.

Michigan State, Oklahoma State and Cincinnati are the obvious guesses here but if they don't finish in the top 10-15 is that really a flop? None are really expected to do that yearly. Same with Baylor.

Notre Dame is actually my guess to flop. They'll lose to Ohio State badly week 1 then probably lose to Clemson and USC (I think they'll be borderline elite immediately under Lincoln) so 9-3 or 8-4.
Notre Dame is annually a safe bet.

Agree. Mel Tucker is marginally smarter than James Franklin and that's roughly equivalent to a Limbo bar being set at a height of 8 feet.
How do you justify you remark on relative intelligence? Or are you. bbbjus b eff ing mean and petty?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT