ADVERTISEMENT

What is happening at Lock Haven?

Pennstate1985

Mar 14, 2016
I saw where the team lost a point against PSU at 157, and now I see that they lost a point on two separate occasions against NCSt at 125 and 165. Does anyone know what the NCSt point deductions were for? It seems a bit excessive to have points deducted in two successive matches so early in the season.

The deduction against PSU was because Moore hit the ref with the challenge brick. Everyone thought the deduction was excessive.

One of the NC State was because Noto went to the Wolfpack bench, started jawing at Popolizio, and had to be physically restrained by the ref. Noto transferred to LHU from NCSU and apparently there is bad blood.

I didn't catch the other deduction, but maybe it was also on Noto -- he pushed he ref's arms away while being directed away from the NCSU bench.

The deduction against PSU was because Moore hit the ref with the challenge brick. Everyone thought the deduction was excessive.

One of the NC State was because Noto went to the Wolfpack bench, started jawing at Popolizio, and had to be physically restrained by the ref. Noto transferred to LHU from NCSU and apparently there is bad blood.

I didn't catch the other deduction, but maybe it was also on Noto -- he pushed he ref's arms away while being directed away from the NCSU bench.
The second point was against 165# LHU kid who was pinned.

Don’t google that!!!
not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT