ADVERTISEMENT

what if Justin Fields had kept his commitment to Penn State?

He'd have gotten injured and transferred because his parents would not allow him to be our #1 rushing option.

Then I think you could respect him a bit more. Keeping his commitment as opposed to backing out of a commitment to go to a school that offered cash to not beat out their returning QB to making up a story to transfer and get immediately eligibility at a different school that offered more cash.

He might have have converted to Judaism and when visiting Philly definitely would have eaten his cheese-steak and been a loyal subject of Steve's Prince of Steaks.

He would have converted to Judaism and had a cheese steak.....

tenor.gif

He would have transferred from PSU instead of UGa.
But wouldn't he transfer from PSU TO UGa? That is the choice he made previously. And what if nobody at Penn State called him a name? Regardless of where we would go, he would have had to sit a year.

Fields, Brown, Cain, Freiermuth, Hamler, Dotson, Washington would have been fun to watch that is for sure.

Reactions: MacNit07
FYI, cheese steaks aren't kosher, mixing meat and dairy (if you consider Velveeta a dairy product).

I’m not sure he is much better than what we have. He just has a lot more talent around him. I’m predicting he will be a bust at the next level like all of the OSU QB’s.

I’m not sure he is much better than what we have. He just has a lot more talent around him. I’m predicting he will be a bust at the next level like all of the OSU QB’s.
Is that a picture of Jane Mansfield above your name ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT