ADVERTISEMENT

What hall did you stay in

4 th floor Hartranft. There were 2 upperclassmen engineering majors that kept 2 pet turtles. One was named F@ck, and the other named You, and their names were painted on their backs. When the turtles made noise in the middle of the night, they would yell “Hey F U, shut up”.
Dude on fourth floor had a hamster. He would put it on a bb, bounce it, the G would go flying and his roommate would catch it.

Senator Blutarsky?
It has been a long strange trip........

I was actually at PSU for 4.5 years......Freshman year 1982 National Championship......5th year....1986 National Championship.....and the highlight of my time was hitting wedges out of Mt. Nittany's Sand Trap at the fraternity....in the general direction of another fraternity............

It has been a long strange trip........

I was actually at PSU for 4.5 years......Freshman year 1982 National Championship......5th year....1986 National Championship.....and the highlight of my time was hitting wedges out of Mt. Nittany's Sand Trap at the fraternity....in the general direction of another fraternity............
What a time to be at PSU. I was just busting you with the one year in the dorms and then six in the frat.

Reactions: PSU Soupy
I was right below you on the 6th. Same years
I loved it there. It's funny because I was trying to decide between whether I lived on the 6th or 7th floor. You can clinch it for me. The RA on my floor was a guy named Dan Beidler. Great guy. Do you remember the name of your RA?

504 Porter hall ……summer of ‘84

303 Beaver hall……fall ‘84 and spring ‘85

408 Bigler in East Halls for 1968 freshman and 1969 sophomore years.

Snyder 202 from 77-79.
Good times on weekends. Brutal walking across Lot 80 to Willard in the winter.

2nd Holmes, 77-81, also same room all four years.
In my freshman year, OG Sean Farrell ("Tiny") and TE Irv Pankey were directly across the hallway, while OL and NFL HOFer Mike Munchak and LB Chet Parlavecchio shared a room just down the hall the next year. It was also a frequent site to see Joe crossing the quad on his walks home after practice.

Fifth floor Hartranft.....Coming off the elevators turn to the right and then to the right again....I think 508 Freshman and maybe 507 opposite hallway...Sophomore year.....Fraternity next 6 or so years.....started in Hartranft in Fall 82.

Sophomore year: Trey Bauer lived on 6th floor, Mike Russo big man....(whose father was bigger than Mike) lived on maybe the 3rd or 4th floor of Hartranft.
Volleyball guys lived in Center, no? I know some who lived there starting in ‘83.

Shunk 4th floor '67, 3rd floor '68.
Summer of '67 in Cross, normally a women's dorm. No urinals, shower heads were too low if you were 6-foot or more.

Fifth floor Hartranft.....Coming off the elevators turn to the right and then to the right again....I think 508 Freshman and maybe 507 opposite hallway...Sophomore year.....Fraternity next 6 or so years.....started in Hartranft in Fall 82.

Sophomore year: Trey Bauer lived on 6th floor, Mike Russo big man....(whose father was bigger than Mike) lived on maybe the 3rd or 4th floor of Hartranft.
You were at Penn State some really good years. I transferred into Penn State as a Junior. Was there 73-75. The Cappy years. Also the year of the streak....

In my freshman year, OG Sean Farrell ("Tiny") and TE Irv Pankey were directly across the hallway, while OL and NFL HOFer Mike Munchak and LB Chet Parlavecchio shared a room just down the hall the next year. It was also a frequent site to see Joe crossing the quad on his walks home after practice.
There was a shit ton of dancing going on in the Pankey abode.

I loved it there. It's funny because I was trying to decide between whether I lived on the 6th or 7th floor. You can clinch it for me. The RA on my floor was a guy named Dan Beidler. Great guy. Do you remember the name of your RA?
I don't remember but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Dan.

Leete Hall / 2nd Floor - 1972 - 1974 - Arts and Architecture Interest House.
Interesting, they must have moved the house from Leete to Beam in the early 80's.
Unfortunately I think it went away in the late 80's or early 90's when they turned the first 2 floors of Beam into offices.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT